Chalet La Source in Morzine is a new beautiful chalet built into the rock face of the south facing hillside overlooking Morzine. Designed and finished to a very high spec it has an attractive lounge leading to a large sunny south-facing terrace with spectacular views over Morzine, and towards the Pleney slopes beyond. Settle in front of the roaring fire or relax in the sauna or outdoor hot tub for a perfect ending to a hard day on the slopes.
The rock behind the property has been incorporated into the chalet, creating a feature wine cellar and relaxing space with its own bar. This spacious chalet will suit families or a group of friends looking for luxury in a fantastic lively, yet family-friendly resort.
You will be looked after from the moment you make your booking to the moment you return back from holiday. Your concierge service is therefore seamless throughout your holiday experience. Lift passes and ski school can be arranged before you arrive and added to your booking, as can airport transfers and any dietary requests.
If you would like to view other chalets in Morzine please use this link to view our chalets in Morzine search engine page. Here you will find links to all the other chalet properties we feature in this fantastic Portes du Soleil region resort.
This is a chalet with a difference. Behind the traditional Savoyard exterior lies a stunning modern interior with some unique features such as a funky glass floored 'wine cave' bar with table football hewn out of the mountainside. There is also a sauna and hot tub with fabulous views over the Morzine valley. Set up on the hillside on the south facing side of the valley it as a blissfully quiet location and fabulous views over the resort.
- 10 - 13
- To piste/lift:
- 400 - 800 metres
- To centre:
- More than 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Wi-Fi internet connection. Superb views over Morzine. Outdoor hot tub and indoor sauna. UK TV and DVD player. Driver service in the mornings and afternoons. Separate sitting room and dining area. Ski and boot room with warmers. Games room.
- Hot tub
- Good views
- Driver service
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|05 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|12 Dec 2020||£550 pp||‐||13||NO|
|19 Dec 2020||£980 pp||‐||13||NO|
|26 Dec 2020||£1,250 pp||‐||13||NO|
|02 Jan 2021||Fully Booked|
|09 Jan 2021||£680 pp||‐||13||NO|
|16 Jan 2021||£680 pp||‐||13||NO|
|23 Jan 2021||£680 pp||‐||13||NO|
|30 Jan 2021||£750 pp||‐||13||NO|
|06 Feb 2021||£1,000 pp||‐||13||NO|
|13 Feb 2021||£1,250 pp||‐||13||NO||Offer|
|20 Feb 2021||£680 pp||‐||13||NO|
|27 Feb 2021||£680 pp||‐||13||NO|
|06 Mar 2021||£680 pp||‐||13||NO|
|13 Mar 2021||£680 pp||‐||13||NO|
|20 Mar 2021||£680 pp||‐||13||NO|
|27 Mar 2021||£800 pp||‐||13||NO|
|03 Apr 2021||£800 pp||‐||13||NO|
|10 Apr 2021||£550 pp||‐||13||NO|
|17 Apr 2021||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Bed linen and towels. Beds made up for clients' arrival in resort
- Welcome hamper including the bar which will be stocked for arrival
- End of stay cleaning. Although the chalet should be left in a clean and tidy state by guests
- In resort driver service to and from the lifts (morning and afternoons only)
- Alpine Answers' CONCIERGE SERVICE (whole chalet bookings only) help with ski hire and lesson bookings
- Please note that a refundable damage deposit of £1,000 is payable with your balance payment
- Catering can be organised for dinners at extra cost.
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Season 2020-2021. Flexible terms and cancellations/refunds in relation to Covid-19. Please call for details
- Ground Floor:
- Main entrance, ski and boot room, sauna and shower
- First Floor:
- Room 2: twin with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 3: twin with private (not en-suite) shower and wc
- Second Floor:
- Games room and separate guest wc
- Room 4: twin with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 5: twin with en-suite shower and wc
- Third Floor:
- Open plan kitchen and dining area. Separate sitting room. Balcony
- Fourth Floor:
- Suite: master double. En-suite bath, shower & separate wc. Balcony
- Connects to children's triple bunk bedroom for under 13 year olds
- Hot tub on the deck accessed from this floor