Season 2020-2021. Flexible terms and cancellations/refunds in relation to Covid-19. Please call for details Bookings made 01st Feb 2021 onwards: If you cannot travel because of government travel restrictions and you choose to have a cash refund rather than use credit to book another time Alpine Answers will retain 2% of the total holiday cost to cover our operational and administrative costs.
Chalet La Source in Morzine is a new beautiful chalet built into the rock face of the south facing hillside overlooking Morzine. Designed and finished to a very high spec it has an attractive lounge leading to a large sunny south-facing terrace with spectacular views over Morzine, and towards the Pleney slopes beyond. Settle in front of the roaring fire or relax in the sauna or outdoor hot tub for a perfect ending to a hard day on the slopes.
The rock behind the property has been incorporated into the chalet, creating a feature wine cellar and relaxing space with its own bar. This spacious chalet will suit families or a group of friends looking for luxury in a fantastic lively, yet family-friendly resort.
You will be looked after from the moment you make your booking to the moment you return back from holiday. Your concierge service is therefore seamless throughout your holiday experience. Lift passes and ski school can be arranged before you arrive and added to your booking, as can airport transfers and any dietary requests.
If you would like to view other chalets in Morzine please use this link to view our chalets in Morzine search engine page. Here you will find links to all the other chalet properties we feature in this fantastic Portes du Soleil region resort.
This is a chalet with a difference. Behind the traditional Savoyard exterior lies a stunning modern interior with some unique features such as a funky glass floored 'wine cave' bar with table football hewn out of the mountainside. There is also a sauna and hot tub with fabulous views over the Morzine valley. Set up on the hillside on the south facing side of the valley it as a blissfully quiet location and fabulous views over the resort.
- 10 - 13
- To piste/lift:
- 400 - 800 metres
- To centre:
- More than 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Ski and boot room with warmers. Games room. Wi-Fi internet connection. Superb views over Morzine. Outdoor hot tub and indoor sauna. UK TV and DVD player. Separate sitting room and dining area.
- Hot tub
- Good views
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|05 Dec 2021||Fully Booked|
|12 Dec 2021||Fully Booked|
|19 Dec 2021||Fully Booked|
|26 Dec 2021||Fully Booked|
|02 Jan 2022||Fully Booked|
|09 Jan 2022||Fully Booked|
|16 Jan 2022||£745 pp||‐||13||NO|
|23 Jan 2022||Fully Booked|
|30 Jan 2022||£790 pp||‐||13||NO|
|06 Feb 2022||£1,100 pp||‐||13||NO|
|13 Feb 2022||Fully Booked|
|20 Feb 2022||Fully Booked|
|27 Feb 2022||£745 pp||‐||13||NO|
|06 Mar 2022||Fully Booked|
|13 Mar 2022||Fully Booked|
|20 Mar 2022||£750 pp||‐||13||NO|
|27 Mar 2022||£880 pp||‐||13||NO|
|03 Apr 2022||£880 pp||‐||13||NO|
|10 Apr 2022||£550 pp||‐||13||NO|
|17 Apr 2022||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Bed linen and towels. Beds made up for clients' arrival in resort
- Welcome hamper with some tasty goodies
- End of stay cleaning. Although the chalet should be left in a clean and tidy state by guests
- Stocked bar with 6 x bottles of wine, spirits, mixers and a crate of beer
- Alpine Answers' CONCIERGE SERVICE (whole chalet bookings only) help with ski hire and lesson bookings
- Please note that a refundable damage deposit of £1,000 is payable with your balance payment
- Catering can be organised for dinners at extra cost
- Driver service can be added for extra cost
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Ground Floor:
- Main entrance, ski and boot room, sauna and shower
- First Floor:
- Room 2: twin with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 3: twin with private (not en-suite) shower and wc
- Second Floor:
- Games room and separate guest wc
- Room 4: twin with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 5: twin with en-suite shower and wc
- Third Floor:
- Open plan kitchen and dining area. Separate sitting room. Balcony
- Fourth Floor:
- Suite: master double. En-suite bath, shower & separate wc. Balcony
- Connects to children's triple bunk bedroom for under 13 year olds
- Hot tub on the deck accessed from this floor