Season 2020-2021. If within 10 days of your planned arrival in resort one of the following scenarios exists: 1. FCDO advise against travel. 2. French border closed. 3. Resort closed. 4. Quarantine requirement if entering France. Then you will either receive a 75% cash refund or be offered a 100% credit note to use within 2 years to book an alternate holiday. Bookings made 01st Feb 2021 onwards: If you cannot travel because of government travel restrictions and you choose to have a cash refund rather than use credit to book another time Alpine Answers will retain 2% of the total holiday cost to cover our operational and administrative costs.
Chalet Grand Hibou is located within the small village that has built up at the base of the modern Prodain cable car station. The lift is 650 metres away from the chalet and offers easy access directly into the highest and most snow sure ski area of Avoriaz. You can walk to the lift but there is either the free resort shuttle service (which stops 200 metres from the chalet) or there is a shuttle service run especially for guests of the chalet which runs for an hour in the mornings and 1.5 hours in the afternoons.
At the end of the day either ski down to the bottom of the Prodain lift or download the cable car down (it's easier). Whilst you enjoy an après ski beer at the base of the cable car station call up the shuttle service or wait for one of the free resort shuttles. Either way getting back to the chalet is easy.
On the chalet staff night off take the free bus or a private taxi into Morzine centre to try out one of the many restaurants there. After dinner a chalet staff member can drive you back to your chalet.
The Chalet Grand Hibou is modern and purpose built with three members of staff to look after guests. It offers three floors and seven en-suite bedrooms, a welcoming fireplace and an outside hot tub - no need to worry about any aching muscles! The chalet was built in 2014. The lower floor has five en-suite bedrooms. The second floor an open plan living area and the upper floor has two en-suite bedrooms.
Please note that as Chalet Hibou is situated at the foot of the Prodains cable car station (which directly accesses the resort centre of Avoriaz) that guests do not arrange ski hire, ski lessons or ski passes in Morzine.
Great value and with easy access to the Prodain cable car station to Avoriaz
- 14 - 16
- To piste/lift:
- 400 - 800 metres
- To centre:
- More than 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Log burner fireplace. Driver service morning and afternoon only. Outdoor hot tub. TV with Netflix.
- Hot tub
- Driver service
- Gourmet food
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|05 Dec 2021||Fully Booked|
|12 Dec 2021||£639 pp||‐||16||NO|
|19 Dec 2021||Fully Booked|
|26 Dec 2021||Fully Booked|
|02 Jan 2022||Fully Booked|
|09 Jan 2022||£729 pp||‐||16||NO|
|16 Jan 2022||Fully Booked|
|23 Jan 2022||£799 pp||‐||16||NO|
|30 Jan 2022||£799 pp||‐||16||NO|
|06 Feb 2022||£799 pp||‐||16||NO|
|13 Feb 2022||£1,100 pp||‐||16||NO|
|20 Feb 2022||Fully Booked|
|27 Feb 2022||£799 pp||‐||16||NO|
|06 Mar 2022||Fully Booked|
|13 Mar 2022||Fully Booked|
|20 Mar 2022||£679 pp||‐||16||NO|
|27 Mar 2022||£799 pp||‐||16||NO|
|03 Apr 2022||£799 pp||‐||16||NO|
|10 Apr 2022||£799 pp||‐||10||NO|
|17 Apr 2022||£679 pp||‐||16||NO|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Cooked breakfast (5 mornings) plus a laid out 'help yourself' breakfast on 2 mornings
- Afternoon tea and cakes (5 days)
- 3 course sumptuous dinner with complimentary wine followed by coffee (5 nights)
- In resort concierge service
- Shuttle service offering a 'lift to the lifts' in the mornings (08.30 - 09.15hrs and 16.00 - 17.30hrs)
- Alpine Answers' CONCIERGE SERVICE (whole chalet bookings only) help with ski hire and lesson bookings
- Note that a refundable 200gbp damage deposit is required before your arrival in resort
- Dine In Option for one of the staff night's off. Cost 15 euros per adult (10 euros per child). Raclette + Pierrade
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Lower floor:
- Room 1: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 2: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 3: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 4: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 5: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Middle Floor:
- Sitting and dining room area and kitchen
- Upper floor:
- Room 6: twin/double with wn-suite shower and wc
- Room 7: twin/double with wn-suite shower and wc
- Two bedrooms can take one extra mattress on the floor