Chalet Genepi is a luxury self-catering chalet in Morzine which sleeps up to 12 guests in supreme comfort. There is plenty of communal space for a party to spread out and with two distinct entertaining areas there is never any need to feel cramped. On the entrance level is a large living area with bar, pool table and soft seating in front of a flat screen TV. This room gives access to the outside sun terrace with hot tub and lovely views of the Pleney ski slopes. On the entrance level there is one guest bedroom which can be configured either as twin or double.
A grand feature staircase leads to the next level up. On this next floor there are three further guest bedrooms, each with en-suite shower rooms. These rooms all have views over the forest towards Point de Nantaux.
Most of the top floor of the chalet is dedicated to a large living, dining and kitchen area with huge windows facing south towards the Pleney slopes. From the sitting room area guests have access to another large sun terrace - perfect for a vin-chaud in the winter or a chilled aperitif in the summer. The fully equipped kitchen has been designed very much with self-catering in mind, and the breakfast bar offers extra seating to the large dining room table (which seats 12 comfortably).
The master bedroom and the next door bunk room (both located on the upper floor) can be made into a family suite if the co-joining shower room is opened up to both rooms. The bunk bedroom has a desk allowing it to be used as an office space if required.
Chalet Genepi is located across the Route Joux Plan from the Chalet 46°, Apartment 6° and Lodge des Nants. For large groups of friends or families (or for an event such as a wedding or corporate ski trip), the close proximity of all four chalet properties makes them a perfect choice for group sizes up to 45 guests.
If you would like to view other chalets in Morzine please use this link to view our chalets in Morzine search engine page. Here you will find links to all the other chalet properties we feature in this fantastic Portes du Soleil region resort.
From its fine quality of architecture to the wonderful interiors and furnishings, everything in Chalet Genepi has a 'wow' factor.
- 10 - 12
- To piste/lift:
- Under 100 metres
- To centre:
- 400 - 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Very good
- UK Sky TV (Sports and Movies included). iPad, GoPro with attachments. Fully equipped kitchen. Laundry facilities. Games room and TV area with pool table. Large sunny terrace with outdoor seating and hot tub. Ski and boot room with warmers. Garage with parking.
- Hot tub
- Good views
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|06 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|13 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|20 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|27 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|05 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|12 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|19 Jan 2020||£300 pp||£100 pp||12||NO||Short stay|
|23 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|02 Feb 2020||£400 pp||‐||12||NO||Short stay|
|06 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|16 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|23 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|01 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|05 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|15 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|22 Mar 2020||£725 pp||‐||12||NO|
|29 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|05 Apr 2020||Fully Booked|
|12 Apr 2020||£550 pp||‐||12||NO|
|19 Apr 2020||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Welcome pack including champagne, arrival breakfast and basic groceries
- 24 hour management and concierge services
- The White Company© luxury toiletries
- Professional hair dryers and straighteners
- Luxury Egyptian cotton linen and towels. Slippers
- Please note an 'end of stay' cleaning cost is paid for in resort
- An on-call driver service (24/7) can be added for £750 per week
- Services of a private chef and chalet host can also be added for extra cost
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Ground Floor (main entrance):
- TV and games room with kitchenette. Separate guest wc
- Room 1: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- First Floor:
- Room 2: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 3: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 4: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Second Floor:
- Main open plan sitting, dining and kitchen area. Large terrace
- Suite 5: twin/double + bunk room share shower room with wc