Apartment 6° in Morzine is a beautifully designed and finished three bedroom property located in a fantastic position just off the bottom of the Pleney slopes. This lateral living apartment is found on the ground floor of the Chalet 46°. Booked on its own on a self-catering basis or if booked in conjunction with the larger chalet above (total number of guests being 19) it can be booked on a catered basis. The prices shown are for self-catering.
The three amply sized bedrooms can each be configured as twins or doubles. Two bedroom have en-suite facilities and one has a private shower room. Please note that all three rooms are accessed directly from the main living/dining room. Each bed is fitted with a luxury mattress and 100% Egyptian cotton linen. Professional standard hairdryers and hair straighteners are also provided for your convenience.
The edge of the Pleney piste is just a few metres away which means that, snow permitting, you can virtually ski to and from the door. The centre of Morzine is less than 5 minutes' walk away and the local free bus service stops just two minutes' walk away.
If you would like to view other chalets in Morzine please use this link to view our chalets in Morzine search engine page. Here you will find links to all the other chalet properties we feature in this fantastic Portes du Soleil region resort.
With its great location and very comfortable interior this luxury chalet apartment in Morzine comes highly recommended.
- To piste/lift:
- Under 100 metres
- To centre:
- 400 - 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Very good
- Fully equipped kitchen. High speed Wi-Fi connection throughout property. UK Sky TV. DVD player and movie library. Gaming console and game library. Washer/dryer facilities. Ski and boot room. Covered car port opposite the apartment.
- Ski hosting:
- Hot tub:
- Swimming pool:
Prices per person for 7 nights
|08 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|15 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|22 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|29 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|05 Jan 2020||£450||‐||Enquire||6||NO|
|12 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|19 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|26 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|02 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|09 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|16 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|23 Feb 2020||£667||‐||Enquire||6||NO|
|01 Mar 2020||£542||‐||Enquire||6||NO|
|08 Mar 2020||£542||‐||Enquire||6||NO|
|15 Mar 2020||£542||‐||Enquire||6||NO|
|22 Mar 2020||£542||‐||Enquire||6||NO|
|29 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|05 Apr 2020||£542||‐||Enquire||6||NO|
|12 Apr 2020||£458||‐||Enquire||6||NO|
|19 Apr 2020||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Welcome pack including champagne, arrival breakfast and basic groceries
- 24 hour management and concierge services
- The White Company© luxury toiletries
- Professional hair dryers and straighteners
- Luxury Egyptian cotton linen and towels. Slippers
- Please note an 'end of stay' cleaning cost is paid for in resort
- An on-call driver service (24/7) can be added for £750 per week
- Services of a private chef and chalet host can also be added for extra cost
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Room 1: twin/double with private (not en-suite) shower and wc
- Room 2: small twin/double with en-suite bath and wc
- Room 3: twin/double with en-suite bath, separate shower and wc
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift