Season 2020-21: If your holiday cannot go ahead at the time of travel due to restrictions imposed by the French authorities linked to the coronavirus pandemic your deposit (25% of booking value) will be converted to a credit note for a holiday with the same chalet company during the season 2021/22 and the balance will be refunded. Alternatively, you can re-book for the following winter prices will be held for the same chalet and date for the season 2021/22 (subject to availability). If the decision is made to cancel a holiday before the final balance is payable, due to quarantine restrictions (of more than 7 days) in place either locally or nationally, then 15% of your booking value will be converted to a credit note to use during 2021/22 season. The remaining 10% will be retained as a non-refundable administration charge by the holiday company. Bookings made 01st Feb 2021 onwards: If you cannot travel because of government travel restrictions and you choose to have a cash refund rather than use credit to book another time Alpine Answers will retain 2% of the total holiday cost to cover our operational and administrative costs.
Chalet Phoebe is located in the Mussillon area of Meribel and is a detached chalet is close enough (approximately 8 minutes' walk) to the ski lifts, bars and lively nightlife, yet delightfully secluded from the general hubbub of the resort centre. This simply, delightful chalet has it all - comfortable, stylish living areas, en-suite baths or showers throughout, and as its finishing touch, a wonderfully relaxing hot-tub whirlpool spa, sheltered under the big sun-terrace, with open views across the valley. The living room, with its centrepiece open stone fireplace, is the ideal spot for afternoon tea or pre-dinner drinks, and the split-level connection to the dining area adds to the spacious feel of the whole chalet.
The chalet is run by a reasonably small operator that only features properties in Meribel. They therefore have an unrivalled level of knowledge of the area and pay extremely close attention to detail. There is a chauffeur service running from 8am to 10pm taking guests to any location in the resort and the operator runs its own creche for those travelling with younger ones. The chalet covers almost all bases and comes very highly recommended.
Key points with regards the minibus service:
- The service will be available from 8am to 8pm all week including the chalet staff day off.
- Guests will be able to be picked up or dropped off to anywhere in the resort of Meribel.
- All vehicles are 4x4 with leather interiors and DVD players with minimum 7 passenger seats.
- Car seats for babies and children will be provided for all guest shuttles including crèche pick up / drop offs.
- Chalet staff will liaise daily with the duty chauffeur to arrange morning pick up times.
- Guests will be provided with cards with the duty chauffeur's number to contact for the afternoon pick up.
If you would like to view other properties in this famous Three Valleys resort please use our chalets in Meribel search page. View prices, availability, map locations, photos and client reviews for all chalet properties in Meribel.
Note for the 2020-21 season: This property can also be booked self-catered and this comes with the added bonus of the driving service included in the price. In addition meals can be arranged to be delivered to the chalet, or a welcome hamper containing any food and drink requested which will be waiting in the chalet for the guests arrival.
This is a great chalet - spacious, attractive and well designed. All rooms are large but if you are particularly tall avoid the top floor bedroom! It is located in a pleasant cul-de-sac, a 5 minute walk away from town.
- 12 - 14
- To piste/lift:
- More than 800 metres
- To centre:
- 400 - 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Luxury 4x4 minibus shuttle service (8am - 8pm). Ski room with boot warmers. Outdoor hot tub on terrace (part sheltered). TV/DVD. Wi-Fi internet connection.
- Hot tub
- Good views
- Driver service
- Gourmet food
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|05 Dec 2021||Fully Booked|
|12 Dec 2021||Fully Booked|
|19 Dec 2021||Fully Booked|
|26 Dec 2021||£2,360 pp||‐||14||NO|
|02 Jan 2022||Fully Booked|
|09 Jan 2022||£1,125 pp||‐||14||NO|
|16 Jan 2022||£1,276 pp||‐||14||NO|
|23 Jan 2022||£1,346 pp||‐||14||NO|
|30 Jan 2022||Fully Booked|
|06 Feb 2022||Fully Booked|
|13 Feb 2022||£2,323 pp||‐||14||NO|
|20 Feb 2022||Fully Booked|
|27 Feb 2022||£1,364 pp||‐||14||NO|
|06 Mar 2022||£1,438 pp||‐||14||NO|
|13 Mar 2022||£1,438 pp||‐||14||NO|
|20 Mar 2022||£1,291 pp||‐||14||NO|
|27 Mar 2022||£1,291 pp||‐||14||NO|
|03 Apr 2022||£1,401 pp||‐||14||NO|
|10 Apr 2022||£1,438 pp||‐||14||NO|
|17 Apr 2022||£808 pp||‐||14||NO|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Breakfast (including a cooked option 6 mornings) and afternoon tea daily
- Canapés followed by a 4 course evening meal with complimentary wine. Followed by coffee, tea & port (6 nights)
- Sparkling white wine with canapés on first night
- Beers, soft drinks, bottled water and chocolate bars available on a complimentary basis throughout guests stay
- Daily newspapers
- Mid week towel change
- Luxury 4x4 minibus shuttle service (8am - 8pm)
- Alpine Answers' CONCIERGE SERVICE (whole chalet bookings only) help with ski hire and lesson bookings
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Room 1: twin with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- Room 2: twin with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- Room 3: double/twin with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- Room 4: double/twin with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- Room 5: twin with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- Room 6: double/twin with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony