Chalet La Petite Silene has 4 en-suite bedrooms, each with its own TV, and a spacious living area with a log fire to curl up in front of after a long day's skiing. There is an outdoor hot tub and sauna so relaxing after skiing shouldn't be a problem! La Petite Silene also has a fantastic location, bang in the middle of Meribel Centre, and it is less than a 5 minute walk from the slopes. Situated right by the bars, shops and restaurants you can definitely experience all that Meribel has to offer.
Parking - there is pay and display parking in front of the chalet but the best bet is to pop round the corner to the main open air free car park Les Ravines which is only a minute's walk away. There is also a covered, underground car park at Les Ravines, for those that don't want to get snowed in.
If you would like to view other properties in this famous Three Valleys resort please use our chalets in Meribel search page. View prices, availability, map locations, photos and client reviews for all chalet properties in Meribel.
Modern, clean bathrooms; sauna; hot tub and just a couple of minutes from the centre of the resort and also the access point to and from the pistes - this property ticks a lot of boxes for the price.
- To piste/lift:
- 200 - 400 metres
- To centre:
- 100 - 200 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- TV (freeview), DVD player, iPod docking station and Wi-Fi. Small outdoor hot tub (4 people at a time). Sauna. TV in each bedroom. Ski locker and boot warmers. Washing machine, dishwasher and microwave.
- Ski hosting:
- Hot tub:
- Swimming pool:
Prices per person for 7 nights
|07 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|14 Dec 2019||£688||‐||Enquire||9||NO|
|21 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|28 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|04 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|11 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|18 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|25 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|01 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|08 Feb 2020||£1,490||‐||Enquire||9||NO|
|15 Feb 2020||£1,690||‐||Enquire||9||NO|
|22 Feb 2020||£1,490||‐||Enquire||9||NO|
|29 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|07 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|14 Mar 2020||£1,225||‐||Enquire||9||NO|
|21 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|28 Mar 2020||£1,225||‐||Enquire||9||NO|
|04 Apr 2020||£1,225||‐||Enquire||9||NO|
|11 Apr 2020||£900||‐||Enquire||9||NO|
|18 Apr 2020||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Breakfast (including eggs) every day
- Afternoon tea every day
- Canapés served with champagne (6 evenings)
- 4-course evening meal with complimentary fine wine and coffee and chocolates (6 nights)
- Complimentary soft drinks
- Daily newspapers
- Luxury toiletries, spa robes and slippers
- Alpine Answers' CONCIERGE SERVICE (whole chalet bookings only) help with ski hire and lesson bookings
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Room 1: twin/double (off sitting room). En-suite shower and wc
- Room 2: twin/double with en-suite bath and wc
- Room 3: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 4: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift