Covid Cancellation Policy: If your booking cannot proceed due to coronavirus related issues 20% of the total holiday cost will be used as a credit note valid for 24 months against any future booking with this chalet company and 80% will be a cash refund. Should you choose to cancel your chalet for other reasons this deposit is non-refundable and once the balance has been paid the chalet company's normal cancellation charges apply.
There are very few properties which have the enviable position of Chalet Pasarale in Meribel. Situated right by the side of the piste leading to La Chaundanne lift and the meeting point for the ski schools, Pasarale is one of the most central free standing chalets in Meribel. After having a complete interior renovation in 2013, guests are now able to relax in the lounge which has been enhanced with modern and bespoke soft furnishings. Additionally, all the bedrooms received brand new furniture and were completed with new en-suite bathrooms.
If you would like to view other properties in this famous Three Valleys resort please use our chalets in Meribel search page. View prices, availability, map locations, photos and client reviews for all chalet properties in Meribel.
If we were to tell you that part of the operator's name is 'Cuisine', you wouldn't be surprised to learn that the food and wine are exceptional. A great chalet in a convenient location - a very worthwhile proposition.
- To piste/lift:
- Ski-in / ski-out
- To centre:
- 100 - 200 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Satellite TV and DVD player. iPod docking station. Under cover car parking for 2 cars. Wi-Fi internet access. Books and games. Ski room with heated boot dryer.
- Good views
- Ski in ski out
- Near resort centre
- Gourmet food
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|05 Dec 2021||Fully Booked|
|12 Dec 2021||Fully Booked|
|19 Dec 2021||£1,790 pp||‐||10||NO|
|26 Dec 2021||Fully Booked|
|02 Jan 2022||Fully Booked|
|08 Jan 2022||£1,290 pp||‐||10||NO|
|15 Jan 2022||£1,290 pp||‐||10||NO|
|22 Jan 2022||£1,290 pp||‐||10||NO|
|29 Jan 2022||Fully Booked|
|05 Feb 2022||Fully Booked|
|12 Feb 2022||Fully Booked|
|19 Feb 2022||Fully Booked|
|26 Feb 2022||£1,350 pp||‐||10||NO|
|05 Mar 2022||Fully Booked|
|12 Mar 2022||Fully Booked|
|19 Mar 2022||£1,290 pp||‐||10||NO|
|26 Mar 2022||Fully Booked|
|02 Apr 2022||Fully Booked|
|09 Apr 2022||Fully Booked|
|16 Apr 2022||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Generous self-serve continental breakfast (2 mornings) and full breakfast including cooked options (5 mornings)
- Afternoon tea (7 days)
- Canapés and pre dinner drinks followed by 3 course dinner with wine, cheeses, coffee and chocolates (5 nights)
- Your chef will leave out dinner for you to heat up on a 6th night (could be a tartiflette or similar)
- Unlimited complimentary wine, beer and soft drinks
- Early dinner at 6pm for children under 13 years old
- Bathrobes and complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryers and fresh flowers/plant and fruit
- Alpine Answers' CONCIERGE SERVICE (whole chalet bookings only) help with ski hire and lesson bookings
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train: