Chalet Mont Tremblant in Meribel is one of the resort's premier properties. The chalet ticks every single box with its truly outstanding location and elegant facilities. From the chalet door it's around a 2 minute walk to the heart of Meribel as well as the main ski lift area and guests can also benefit from the chauffeur service.
The chalet is enormous covering 600 square metres. There are six very spacious bedrooms as well as three sitting rooms, a dining room and bar, outdoor hot tub and outdoor heated infinity swimming pool. The design of the chalet certainly helps to make the most of the fantastic location with amazing views all over above all from the master bedroom fitted with floor to ceiling windows. For younger guests there is a playroom, separate cinema room, two large TVs and an Apple Mac computer.
This a truly luxurious chalet with a breath-taking new design - perfect if you are looking to spoil yourself this winter.
If you would like to view other properties in this famous Three Valleys resort please use our chalets in Meribel search page. View prices, availability, map locations, photos and client reviews for all chalet properties in Meribel.
A huge chalet with separate playroom - great for children! We love the sunken hot tub and new infinity swimming pool - lovely features.
- To piste/lift:
- More than 800 metres
- To centre:
- More than 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Apple TVs, DVD and stereo. Wi-Fi. iPod docking station. Children's playroom with TV and Nintento Wii. Minibus shuttle service. Undercover car parking for 2 cars. Heated ski boot rack. Office space with Apple Mac. Outdoor large hot tub and infinity swimming pool.
- Hot tub
- Swimming pool
- Good views
- Cinema/TV room
- Driver service
- Gourmet food
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|08 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|15 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|22 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|29 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|05 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|12 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|19 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|26 Jan 2020||£2,635 pp||£1,564 pp||12||NO|
|02 Feb 2020||£2,635 pp||£1,564 pp||12||NO|
|09 Feb 2020||£2,899 pp||£1,781 pp||12||NO|
|16 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|23 Feb 2020||£2,899 pp||£1,781 pp||12||NO|
|01 Mar 2020||£2,635 pp||£1,564 pp||12||NO|
|08 Mar 2020||£2,635 pp||£1,564 pp||12||NO|
|15 Mar 2020||£2,635 pp||£1,564 pp||12||NO|
|22 Mar 2020||£2,635 pp||£1,564 pp||12||NO|
|29 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|05 Apr 2020||£2,635 pp||£1,564 pp||12||NO|
|12 Apr 2020||£2,857 pp||£746 pp||12||NO|
|19 Apr 2020||£2,857 pp||£746 pp||12||NO|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Services of highly qualified chef for breakfast, afternoon tea & 4 course dinner (6 nights). Food & beverages charged extra
- Selection of wines are available from a renowned supplier (all drinks are charged extra)
- Driver service (VW Caravelle or similar) operating between the hours 08.30hrs - 01.00hrs
- Chalet manager and host(s) to serve meals and provide a concierge service
- Daily cleaning is provided by our housekeepers
- Concierge service for booking activities, restaurants etc.
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- Food and drink are charged extra at cost price plus TVA
- A damage deposit is required on payment of final balance
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Room 1: master double. En-suite whirlpool bath & wc. Balcony
- Room 2: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 3: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 4: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 5: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 6: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc