Season 2020-2021: Pay a 20% deposit to secure your booking. The balance of your holiday is due 10 weeks prior to departure. Valid Covid-19 reasons can be any of the following, if it affects the travel arrangements you have booked with us prior to departure. If your booking cannot go ahead for one of these reasons: 1. The FCDO (Foreign & Commonwealth Development Office) advise against travel (including non-essential travel) to your destination. 2. The authorities of France impose restrictions which result in the closure of their borders, closure of the ski resort, or necessitate the closure of your accommodation. 3. The authorities of your home country impose restrictions which prohibit you from leaving that area and travelling to your holiday destination. 4. The authorities of the country you are travelling to impose restrictions which would require you to quarantine/self-isolate on arrival. ...then you will receive an 80% cash refund and your 20% deposit will be converted into credit to use before April 30th 2022. The above Covid-19 stated reasons must be in place at the time that your booking is due to take place.
Chalet Les Sauges in Meribel Les Allues is a smart 'new build' property with six en-suite bedrooms (one of which can sleep up to 4 guests), an outdoor hot tub and an indoor spa with steam room, sauna and relaxation area. The main Olympe gondola station is just a couple of minutes' walk away and the traditional village centre of Les Allues with its shops, lively bar and restaurants is no more than three minutes' walk.
Apart from the wonderful chalet spa there are also the modern touches of under floor heating with individual room thermostats, a large sun deck and large south facing windows giving lovely views. This chalet can be combined for larger parties with chalets L'Erine, Charmille, Covie and/or Foehn which are all in the same location.
Please note: Special Dietary requirements. Your chalet staff can happily cater for vegetarians and children's menus. Please note, that whilst they try to be flexible with reasonable dietary requirements it is difficult for your Chalet Hosts to accommodate many different meal requests. Please advise us in advance if you follow a gluten free, dairy free, lactose intolerant or vegan diet, and we'll find out if the chalet staff can adapt their daily set menu.
This is a fantastically priced chalet with all en-suite bedrooms, outdoor hot tub and indoor chalet spa with steam room, sauna and relaxation area which is just moments away from the main lift station and an easy stroll from the village centre. What's not to like?
- 12 - 14
- To piste/lift:
- 200 - 400 metres
- To centre:
- 200 - 400 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Outdoor hot tub and spa with steam room and sauna. Under-floor central heating with individual room control. Log fire/wood burner. Flatscreen TV, DVD & iPod docking station. Wi-Fi. Minibus service to/from Meribel from 5pm. Ski room & heated boot dryer. Private parking.
- Hot tub
- Steam room
- Good views
- Driver service
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|05 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|12 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|19 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|26 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|02 Jan 2021||Fully Booked|
|09 Jan 2021||Fully Booked|
|16 Jan 2021||Fully Booked|
|23 Jan 2021||Fully Booked|
|30 Jan 2021||Fully Booked|
|06 Feb 2021||Fully Booked|
|13 Feb 2021||Fully Booked|
|20 Feb 2021||Fully Booked|
|27 Feb 2021||Fully Booked|
|06 Mar 2021||Fully Booked|
|13 Mar 2021||Fully Booked|
|20 Mar 2021||Fully Booked|
|27 Mar 2021||Fully Booked|
|03 Apr 2021||Fully Booked|
|10 Apr 2021||Fully Booked|
|17 Apr 2021||£583 pp||‐||14||NO|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Full cooked English breakfast on 5 days. Cold self-serve breakfast on 2 mornings (fresh bread and jams etc)
- Afternoon tea with cake (7 days)
- 3 course dinner with complimentary wine and coffee (5 nights)
- Early children's high tea if required
- A dedicated driver service from 5pm that runs to and from Meribel centre
- Please note tax de sejour is not included and is added to your invoice. Approximately £10 per person per week
- Alpine Answers' CONCIERGE SERVICE (whole chalet bookings only) help with ski hire and lesson bookings
- Ski lockers at La Chaudanne can be pre booked. Each takes equipment for 3 people
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Ground Floor (entrance level and chalet spa)
- Room 1: twin (with annex twin). En-suite shower and wc
- First Floor (main living/dining/kitchen and hot tub on deck):
- Room 2: twin with en-suite shower and wc. Terrace
- Second Floor (bedrooms only):
- Room 3: twin with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 4: twin with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 5: twin with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 6: twin with en-suite shower and wc