Season 2020-2021: To book your chalet there is just a 10% deposit. The 90% balance is not due until 28 days before your intended arrival date in resort. There is a comprehensive COVID cancellation policy which will allow you to cancel or change your booking if a COVID event occurs. This includes a 90% cash refund or a 100% credit to use another time. Bookings made 01st Feb 2021 onwards: If you cannot travel because of government travel restrictions and you choose to have a cash refund rather than use credit to book another time Alpine Answers will retain 2% of the total holiday cost to cover our operational and administrative costs.
Chalet Le Grenier in Meribel sets the bar for luxury chalets in this fantastic Three Valleys resort. Completed in 2015 this fine property would tick anyone's wish list in every department. The Morel chairlift is only 50 metres away from the chalet's door and it is possible to ski back almost the chalet at the end of the day using the Hulotte piste. The massive terrace and balconies give great views over the resort and the indoor spa with sunken oversized Jacuzzi, sauna, gym, treatment room and spa shower is fit for a queen (or king).
As in most new builds the Chalet Le Grenier offers all en-suite guest bedrooms but unlike most each bathroom contains a bath as well as shower! In fact there is quite a lot of space in the chalet and with over 550 square metres of living space there is plenty of room to fit in other luxuries such as the separate TV room, separate games room (with pool table) as well as the spa, library and wine cellar. And to access the 4 different levels there is an internal lift.
You know that no expense has been spared when the architect/designer insists on a Poggenpol kitchen; a gym with the latest equipment; mood lighting and Sonos sound in all the principal rooms AND parking for six vehicles.
Chalet Le Grenier has two master bedrooms and a further four guest bedrooms offering flexible sleeping arrangement (twin or double). All bedrooms are generously sized, well-appointed and have an en-suite marble bathroom with a bath and separate shower. Most of the bedrooms have direct access to either a balcony or a terrace.
If you would like to view other properties in this famous Three Valleys resort please use our chalets in Meribel search page. View prices, availability, map locations, photos and client reviews for all chalet properties in Meribel.
This stunning property has everything you could wish for in a luxury chalet - stunning views, fantastic spa facilities, all bedrooms with en-suite bath as well as shower, private parking, a lift to all floors, separate family TV room and a separate games room.... the list goes on and on.
- To piste/lift:
- Under 100 metres
- To centre:
- More than 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Spa with sunken Jacuzzi spa, sauna, gym, massage room. Lift accessing all floors. Parking for 6 cars. Separate TV/family room. Huge terrace. Playstation, Sonos & Apple TV (and Sky). Wi-Fi throughout. Games room on upper floor with pool table and 55" TV. Ski and boot room. Laundry room.
- Hot tub
- Swimming pool
- Good views
- Cinema/TV room
- Driver service
- Gourmet food
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|05 Dec 2021||Fully Booked|
|12 Dec 2021||Fully Booked|
|19 Dec 2021||Fully Booked|
|26 Dec 2021||£6,807 pp||‐||12||NO|
|02 Jan 2022||£4,167 pp||‐||12||NO|
|09 Jan 2022||£2,588 pp||‐||12||NO|
|16 Jan 2022||£2,588 pp||‐||12||NO|
|23 Jan 2022||£2,588 pp||‐||12||NO|
|30 Jan 2022||£3,466 pp||‐||12||NO|
|06 Feb 2022||£3,466 pp||‐||12||NO|
|13 Feb 2022||Fully Booked|
|20 Feb 2022||£3,768 pp||‐||12||NO|
|27 Feb 2022||£3,031 pp||‐||12||NO|
|06 Mar 2022||£3,031 pp||‐||12||NO|
|13 Mar 2022||Fully Booked|
|20 Mar 2022||£2,847 pp||‐||12||NO|
|27 Mar 2022||Fully Booked|
|03 Apr 2022||£3,031 pp||‐||12||NO|
|10 Apr 2022||Fully Booked|
|17 Apr 2022||£3,326 pp||‐||12||NO|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Daily fresh breakfast with cooked options
- Dedicated chalet assistant provides daily housekeping
- Travel within the resort will be provided via a pre-booked professional chauffeur-driven service
- Perrier-Jouët Champagne, an open bar stocked with beers, premium spirits and soft drinks
- Bar snacks, and range of selected chateau bottled house wines are available
- Afternoon tea
- Delicious chef-prepared dinners with complimentary paired wines (5 nights)
- High quality bed linen, choice of pillow types, bathrobes and slippers. Christian Lacroix bathroom toiletries
- Hairdryer in each bedroom
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Main bedroom level (-1):
- Room 1: double with en-suite bath, shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 2: double with en-suite bath, shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 3: double/twin with en-suite bath, shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 4: double/twin with en-suite bath, shower and wc.
- Lower level (-2):
- Gym, Jacuzzi spa, sauna, shower room and massage room.
- Also on this level is a laundry room and staff apartment.
- Room 5: double/twin with en-suite bath, shower and wc. Terrace
- Room 6: double/twin with en-suite bath, shower and wc. Terrace