Chalet Cecilia in Meribel offers a ski in/ski out experience in Meribel; a rare find! Situated on the edge of the Doron piste at Altitude 1600, this chalet is perfect for the keen skier. The large sitting room has a huge stone fireplace and makes the perfect place to relax after a long day's skiing. There are fantastic views across the valley and on to the piste through large windows, French doors and a large sun terrace. Slate floors, wooden beams and open stone add to the traditional feel of this comfortable chalet.
The bedrooms have recently been updated and new bathrooms add a modern feel to each of the rooms. The chalet has 5 en-suite bedrooms and sleeps 10 comfortably. A larger group can take the next door Chalet Veronica which would sleep a maximum of 20 guests in total.
Access to Meribel is fifteen minute by foot or by the free bus service that stops a short walk from the chalet. There are a few shops, bars and restaurants at Altitude 1600
On the ground floor is a separate apartment, occasionally used by the chalet owners.
If you would like to view other properties in this famous Three Valleys resort please use our chalets in Meribel search page. View prices, availability, map locations, photos and client reviews for all chalet properties in Meribel.
If we were to tell you that part of the operator's name is 'Cuisine', you wouldn't be surprised to learn that the food and wine are exceptional. A great chalet in a convenient location - a very worthwhile proposition.
- To piste/lift:
- Ski-in / ski-out
- To centre:
- More than 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Ski Locker & Heated boot dryers. Satellite TV and DVD player. iPod docking station. Books and games. Wi-Fi internet access.
- Ski hosting:
- Hot tub:
- Swimming pool:
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your prefered date to send us an enquiry
|07 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|14 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|21 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|28 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|04 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|11 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|18 Jan 2020||£800 pp||£180 pp||10||NO|
|25 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|01 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|08 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|15 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|22 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|29 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|07 Mar 2020||£1,050 pp||‐||10||NO|
|14 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|21 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|28 Mar 2020||£1,050 pp||‐||10||NO|
|04 Apr 2020||Fully Booked|
|11 Apr 2020||£730 pp||‐||10||NO|
|18 Apr 2020||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Generous self-serve continental breakfast (2 mornings) and full breakfast including cooked options (5 mornings)
- Afternoon tea (7 days)
- Canapés and pre dinner drinks followed by 3 course dinner with wine, cheeses, coffee and chocolates (6 nights)
- Unlimited complimentary wine, beer and soft drinks
- Early dinner at 6pm for children under 13 years old
- Bathrobes and complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryers and fresh flowers and fruit
- Alpine Answers' CONCIERGE SERVICE (whole chalet bookings only) help with ski hire and lesson bookings
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- 1 x double bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- 1 x twin with en-suite shower room
- 3 x twins with en-suite bath rooms
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift