New for the 2013/14 season and purpose built as a luxury rental chalet the Bellacima Lodge has it all. There is a huge vaulted living room with central fireplace; fabulous views of the pistes; a hot tub on the large south facing terrace; a small swimming pool with counter current; a sumptuous cinema room; a billiard room for after dinner fun, and an internal lift to save those aching legs for another day on the mountain.
Situated opposite O'Sullivans (formerly Dick's Tea Bar) the centre of the resort is five minute's walk away and in the morning and afternoons the chalet is connected to the main lifts at Chaudanne by a shared minibus shuttle service. So getting to and from the skiing is really very easy.
If you would like to view other properties in this famous Three Valleys resort please use our chalets in Meribel search page. View prices, availability, map locations, photos and client reviews for all chalet properties in Meribel.
Stylish chalet in a smart and highly desirable location overlooking the main resort of Meribel.
- 11 - 12
- To piste/lift:
- More than 800 metres
- To centre:
- More than 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Very good
- Outdoor hot tub, small counter current pool. Cinema, billiard room, music system, DVD player. Wi-Fi internet connection, board games. Ski room with boot warmers. iPad for shared use. Shared Merishuttle driver service.
- Hot tub
- Swimming pool
- Good views
- Cinema/TV room
- Driver service
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|08 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|15 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|22 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|29 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|05 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|12 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|19 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|26 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|02 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|09 Feb 2020||£1,199 pp||£550 pp||12||YES|
|16 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|23 Feb 2020||£1,639 pp||‐||12||YES|
|01 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|08 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|15 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|22 Mar 2020||£1,639 pp||‐||12||YES|
|29 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|05 Apr 2020||£2,119 pp||‐||12||YES|
|12 Apr 2020||£1,649 pp||‐||12||YES|
|19 Apr 2020||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from London UK) and coach transfers
- Cooked breakfast on 6 mornings and self serve continental breakfast (1 morning)
- Afternoon tea (7 days)
- Canapés served before dinner on your first and last evenings
- 4 course dinners with complimentary wine (6 nights). Coffee & mints are served afterwards
- Mid week towel change. Bathroom Toiletries
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Shared Merishuttle driver service (morning and afternoon)
- Alpine Answers' CONCIERGE SERVICE (whole chalet bookings only) help with ski hire and lesson bookings
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London or Manchester
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train: