Covid Cancellation policy: The cancellation policy for this property is complicated so please ask us for details before booking. In essence you can either book under a 'flexible rate plan' which allows you freedom to change or cancel your booking up to 2 weeks before you travel. If you are cancelling for Covid reasons (ie. travel intervention, resort closure or quarantine measures) you can have either a portion of monies paid back as a refund, or a credit note to use another time. Alternatively you can book under a 'classic rate plan' in which case there is less flexibility to change your booking prior to arrival, credit may still be possible if you can't travel but a cash refund will be unlikely.
The Ferme de Moudon in Les Gets is set in a secluded position within the Moudon hamlet, a short three minute drive from the centre of Les Gets. Located at the end of a private lane, the chalet offers its guests fantastic views across the surrounding valley from any of its South-facing windows.
The chalet's contemporary design has been recognized by the international press and has featured in a television series and was a finalist in the Design and Decoration Awards in 2005. The Ferme de Moudon has been traditionally designed with 'chocolate box' exterior and modern amenities throughout the 350 square metres of living space.
The chalet's spa facilities feature a sauna, massage room and a fabulous outdoor hot tub. Inside the chalet there are two separate lounge areas, the larger complete with a large plasma TV and DVD player. The open plan kitchen allows guests to watch as their chef prepare their bespoke dinner menu. Les Gets is a top destination for family ski holidays and the Ferme de Moudon caters to this by providing toys, sleds, a variety of games and DVD's to keep the whole family occupied.
"The Ferme de Moudon is one of the most stunning chalets", The Sunday Times.
"A 17th century Savoyard farm building transformed into an icon of contemporary design. Beyond perfect", Victoria Mather.
"The interior is like something from a James Bond set", Kevin McCloud (Grand Designs).
If you would like to view all our other chalets in Les Gets please use this link to view our Les Gets chalet search engine page. There are links from this page to all the other chalet properties we feature in this fantastic Portes du Soleil region ski resort.
This property is run by a small specialist chalet company that only has a few chalets to manage. This means that the chalet staff are totally motivated to give the best service that they can. This is one of the most comfortable chalets in the region - it comes highly recommended.
- Les Gets
- 10 - 12
- To piste/lift:
- More than 800 metres
- To centre:
- More than 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Designer swimming pool, sunken hot tub and firepit area. Indoor sauna and massage room. Giant plasma screen TV DVD and digital satellite channels. Study with business facilities. iPod docks and Wii console with games. Driver service (08.00hrs - 22.30hrs).
- Hot tub
- Swimming pool
- Good views
- Cinema/TV room
- Driver service
- Gourmet food
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|06 Dec 2021||Fully Booked|
|13 Dec 2021||£1,870 pp||‐||12||NO|
|20 Dec 2021||Fully Booked|
|27 Dec 2021||Fully Booked|
|03 Jan 2022||Fully Booked|
|09 Jan 2022||£1,904 pp||‐||12||NO|
|16 Jan 2022||£1,904 pp||‐||12||NO|
|23 Jan 2022||£2,078 pp||‐||12||NO|
|30 Jan 2022||Fully Booked|
|06 Feb 2022||£2,078 pp||‐||12||NO|
|13 Feb 2022||£3,383 pp||‐||12||NO|
|20 Feb 2022||Fully Booked|
|27 Feb 2022||£2,252 pp||‐||12||NO|
|06 Mar 2022||£2,078 pp||‐||12||NO|
|13 Mar 2022||£2,078 pp||‐||12||NO|
|20 Mar 2022||£1,904 pp||‐||12||NO|
|27 Mar 2022||£2,252 pp||‐||12||NO|
|03 Apr 2022||£2,426 pp||‐||12||NO|
|10 Apr 2022||Fully Booked|
|17 Apr 2022||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Cooked breakfast served alongside a continental buffet (home-made jams and fresh bread) - 7 mornings
- Afternoon tea: charcuterie platter as well as fresh cake (7 afternoons)
- Signature cocktail with canapés (5 evenings)
- Chef prepared tailored dinners with complimentary wine, followed by coffee and petit fours (5 nights)
- Open bar with 'fair consumption' (champagne, premium brand gins, mixers, soft drinks and luxury artisan beers)
- Premium Egyptian cotton linen, fluffy towels & bathrobes and luxury bathroom toiletries from Bamford
- Nespresso coffee machine, fresh flowers and newspapers & magazines
- On-call driver service (typically in VW Caravelles) 08.00hrs - 22.30hrs (certain conditions apply for this service)
- In-resort concierge service lead by your chalet manager to ensure you experience the perfect stay
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- A tourist tax at the relevant rate will be applied to all bookings
- A security/damage deposit of 4,000 euros will be authorised on a guest's credit card one week before arrival
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Lower Ground Floor:
- Spa area with sauna and direct access to the outdoor hot tub
- Room 5: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Ground Floor:
- TV snug with large sofas, flat-screen TV. Billiards table and bar
- Room 4: twin/double with en-suite bath and wc
- Room 3: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Upper Ground Floor:
- Drawing room with open log fire. Dining room (access to balcony)
- Open kitchen and breakfast bar
- Room 2: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- 1 x separate bathroom
- First Floor:
- Room 1: master double. En-suite bathroom. Two extra single beds
- in a separate sleeping area