Chalet Barthelemy in Peisey Nancroix (Les Arcs) is closer to the ski lifts than any other catered chalet in the village. Positioned in what was once a traditional farming village, the beautiful Chalet Barthelemy has great links to the Peisey / Vallandry ski area, part of the Les Arcs Domain.
The chalet has 8 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms, with the dining room and kitchen on the ground floor. Internal stairs lead from the dining room to the lounge and upstairs bedrooms. The lounge has a nice open fire with French doors leading out to a large sunny terrace with hot tub.
The sauna (which takes up to 6 people) is located on the ground floor with relaxing room. This combined with the hot tub really makes Chalet Barthelemy a fantastic value for money chalet. And with over 600 square metres of living space it's also a large and spacious property.
Set in an ideal location with the first lift out of the village just a couple of minutes away. The chalet provides easy access for ski school, slopes and lifts.
The Les Arcs ski area is now linked to La Plagne making 'Paradiski' - now one of the biggest skiing areas in the French Alps. Using only 1 lift this revolutionary scheme has 2 double-decker cars which travel across the valley in just 4 minutes taking up to 200 people in each car at a time, from one fantastic resort to another!
The company that runs Barthelemy comes highly recommended. It is a small company and as a result gives first class service in resort. The chalet is comfortable and the location is spot on.
- Les Arcs (P. Nancroix)
- 18 - 21
- To piste/lift:
- 100 - 200 metres
- To centre:
- 100 - 200 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Very good
- Sauna for up to 6 people. Outdoor hot tub on the terrace. iPod dock, Wi-Fi and games console. Ample ski storage. Games room.
- Hot tub
- Near resort centre
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|05 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|12 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|19 Dec 2020||£360 pp||‐||21||NO|
|26 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|02 Jan 2021||£257 pp||‐||21||NO|
|09 Jan 2021||£257 pp||‐||21||NO|
|16 Jan 2021||£257 pp||‐||21||NO|
|23 Jan 2021||Fully Booked|
|30 Jan 2021||£334 pp||‐||21||NO|
|06 Feb 2021||£334 pp||‐||21||NO|
|13 Feb 2021||Fully Booked|
|20 Feb 2021||Fully Booked|
|27 Feb 2021||Fully Booked|
|06 Mar 2021||Fully Booked|
|13 Mar 2021||Fully Booked|
|20 Mar 2021||£334 pp||‐||21||NO|
|27 Mar 2021||£334 pp||‐||21||NO|
|03 Apr 2021||Fully Booked|
|10 Apr 2021||£257 pp||‐||21||NO|
|17 Apr 2021||£257 pp||‐||21||NO|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Bed linen and towels with beds made up for your arrival
- Evening meals are either prepared whilst you are out and left with instructions, or prepared off-site and delivered
- Evening meals are 4 courses and include half bottle of wine per adult
- Toiletries including soap, shower gel and other little essentials
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Room 1: bedroom with private bathroom
- Room 2: twin with own bathroom
- Room 3: twin with own bathroom
- Room 4: twin with own bathroom
- Room 5: twin with own bathroom
- Room 6: twin with own bathroom
- Room 7: twin with own bathroom
- Room 8: twin with own bathroom
- Room 9: family suite (double + twin) with own bathroom