The cosy Chalet Vallon Blanc in La Tania is just one minute's walk from the edge of the Moretta Blanche piste and ten minutes' walk to the main lift station and village centre. There is a courtesy minibus service which will get beginner skiers to the ski school meeting points. This runs for one and a half hours in the morning and again in the afternoon for the hour before the main tele-cabine lift closes at the end of the day.
The main sitting and dining room area has great views over the main Tarentaise Valley and there is also access to a large sun terrace. There are five en-suite bedrooms with the added benefit of heated towel rails. Guests will also enjoy the benefits of the indoor sauna and Wi-Fi internet connection.
With a cinema room, satellite TV (UK channels) and five en-suite bedrooms this makes for a great family chalet in this charming resort.
Please note that with this chalet operator the chalet host(s) eat dinner each night with the guests.
Often overlooked as a ski resort compared to the slightly higher altitude villages of Courchevel 1850 and Courchevel Moriond we feel that La Tania actually makes a great base for a ski holiday. Chalet Vallon Blanc gives comfortable accommodation at a great price.
- La Tania
- To piste/lift:
- 200 - 400 metres
- To centre:
- 200 - 400 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Sauna. Games room with satellite TV (UK channels) and DVD. Wi-Fi internet connection. Heated boot warmers and ski storage area. Minibus driver service (1.5 hours am and one hour pm).
- Good views
- Cinema/TV room
- Driver service
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|07 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|14 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|21 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|28 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|04 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|11 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|18 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|25 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|01 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|08 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|15 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|22 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|29 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|07 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|14 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|21 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|28 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|04 Apr 2020||£1,117 pp||£22 pp||10||YES|
|11 Apr 2020||Fully Booked|
|18 Apr 2020||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from London UK) & coach transfers. Resort tax charged extra locally (approx.1.50 euros pppn)
- Breakfast including a cooked breakfast (6 mornings 8am - 9am). Buffet breakfast on staff day off (1 morning)
- Afternoon tea (6 days)
- 3 course dinner with complimentary wine & coffee (6 nights). Note chalet host(s) eat dinner with guests
- Dinner on the last night also includes local cheeseboard and port
- Complimentary bathroom toiletries from L'Occitane in each bedroom
- Courtesy resort minibus to and from main gondola station (8.30am - 10am and for one hour at end of the ski day)
- Please note that the resort taxes are not included. This is paid for locally in resort and charged in euros
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London or Manchester
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train: