The Chalet Michele in La Tania is a smart property situated in a great location next to the piste, with good access to the La Tania bubble. All four bedrooms have an en-suite bathroom with either a bath or shower, and the spacious lounge has a log fireplace surrounded by leather sofas to add to the cosy atmosphere.
A balcony which overlooks the slopes is accessed from the large French windows in the living room. Crèche facilities are available in a nearby chalet located on the opposite side of the piste, but places get booked up quickly so we advise to book the childcare services as soon as possible. The walk into La Tania village takes approximately four minutes.
This operator of this chalet has been around for many years, and they really know how to run a great chalet so you can expect good food and service. We recommend this chalet to anyone who wants ski in/ski out access in the Three Valley's but without paying the Courchevel premiums! It works particularly well for families but also for adult groups who simply wants easy slope access and great food.
If you like skiing from your front door this is a good choice. Comfortable and well run this chalet is perfect for both adult and family groups.
- La Tania
- To piste/lift:
- Ski-in / ski-out
- To centre:
- 200 - 400 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Boot warmers. Piste side location. Free Wi-Fi.
- Ski in ski out
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|08 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|15 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|22 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|29 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|05 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|12 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|19 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|26 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|02 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|09 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|16 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|23 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|01 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|08 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|15 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|22 Mar 2020||£699 pp||£439 pp||6||YES|
|29 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|05 Apr 2020||£1,467 pp||‐||2||YES|
|12 Apr 2020||Fully Booked|
|19 Apr 2020||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from London UK) and coach transfers
- 5 x cooked breakfasts and 2 x self-serve breakfasts. Afternoon tea
- 3 course evening meal with complimentary red, white or rose wine served throughout dinner (5 nights)
- Champagne and canapés reception on arrival. Canapés and sparkling wine on four other catered nights
- Last night prior to departure canapés and kir served before dinner
- Mid week towel change
- Cheeseboard is served after pudding on one night of the week
- Wine upgrades - white, rose, red, champagne or sparkling available on request (payable locally)
- Creche facilities and lunchtime supervision for children.
- Packed lunch (approx 7 euros per person) is available on request
- Please note that there is a £15 per person 'late booking' fee for bookings made within 2 weeks of departure
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London or Manchester
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train: