Chalet Matisse Bas in La Tania is very centrally located making access to the village, gondola, ski school meeting point, and piste very easy.
With lovely comfortable sofas and large windows, the dining and sitting area in Chalet Matisse Bas is a lovely open room with a sunny terrace. In the evenings, it's a real treat to put your feet up in front of the fire with a glass of wine while your host cooks the evening meal.
For entertainment we have satellite TV and a DVD player, as well as a wireless speaker. There is, of course, free Wi-Fi, and for some classic chalet fun, a selection of board games.
The boot room - which is shared with Ski Magic's Chalet Matisse Haut guests - is equipped with a heated boot warmer (essential for cosy toes on chilly days!)
FOR LARGER GROUPS:
For parties up to 16, Chalet Matisse Bas can be interconnected with Chalet Matisse Haut, creating a chalet with 8 bedrooms.
Chalet Matisse Baz (and its neighbour, Matisse Haut) is close to the village, lifts and ski school meeting point. Solidly built, comfortable with wonderful views overlooking La Tania and the Bozel valley.
- La Tania
- To piste/lift:
- 100 - 200 metres
- To centre:
- 100 - 200 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Very good
- Log fireplace. Wi-Fi with wireless speaker. Games room with satellite TV, DVD player and X-Box. Ski room with boot warmers.
- Good views
- Near resort centre
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|07 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|14 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|21 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|28 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|04 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|11 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|18 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|25 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|01 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|08 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|15 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|22 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|29 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|07 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|14 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|21 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|28 Mar 2020||£650 pp||£50 pp||8||NO|
|04 Apr 2020||Fully Booked|
|11 Apr 2020||Fully Booked|
|18 Apr 2020||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Cooked and continental breakfast (7 mornings)
- Afternoon tea with bread, hot drinks, homemade cake/biscuits (7 afternoons)
- 4 course dinner including cheeseboard. Complimentary red, white or rosé wines (5 nights)
- Self-serve raclette dinner with all equipment, ingredients and wine provided (1 night)
- You can add pre-dinner canapés with bubbly and a cheeseboard with dinner £50 per person (6 days)
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Entrance Level:
- Ski room with boot warmers (shared with the chalet next door)
- Ground Floor:
- Living area, dining table and kitchen.
- Room 1: double with shower and wash basin. Separate wc
- First Floor:
- Room 2: twin room with shower and wc
- Room 3: twin room with shower and wc
- Room 4: twin room with shower and wc