Season 2020-2021: If you are unable to travel to the country or resort in which this property is located, or the chalet company is unable to provide their service, specifically due to government initiated Covid-19 related travel or operational restrictions, you can choose to receive a refund for the full cost of your trip, or transfer your booking to the following season. If travel is unimpeded and their chalet remains open and you choose not to travel, the standard terms and conditions of this chalet company will apply.
Chalet apartment Piccard sleeps 10 - 12 guests in five bedrooms. It is one of 7 separate apartments which make up the Marmottes Residence in the centre of Plagne 1800.
The property offers 4 x twin bedrooms and a family quad room with two single beds and a set of bunk beds. The open plan sitting and dining area gives access to a balcony and the views across the valley are fantastic.
There is a shared wellness area (with sauna and hot tub) in the residence used by guests staying in the apartments. All the properties in the building are run by the same UK based chalet tour operator. There is also a large shared ski and boot room.
The shops, bars and restaurants are all close at hand. The ever popular Mine Bar is only 200 metres away as is the edge of the piste leading down from Plagne Centre.
The photos represent a selection of properties from the Marmottes Residence. All the apartments are decorated in a similar style with only minor variations of layout.
Located in the centre of Plagne 1800 the Marmottes Residence is just two minutes' walk from the Mine Bar and edge of the pistes. The shops and restaurants are on your doorstep. This property offers great value for money.
- La Plagne (1800)
- 10 - 12
- To piste/lift:
- 200 - 400 metres
- To centre:
- 200 - 400 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Residence has shared sauna and Jacuzzi. Shared ski and boot room. Free Wi-Fi internet connection.
- Hot tub
- Good views
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|06 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|13 Dec 2020||£415 pp||‐||12||NO|
|20 Dec 2020||£665 pp||‐||12||NO|
|27 Dec 2020||£885 pp||‐||12||NO|
|03 Jan 2021||£505 pp||‐||12||NO|
|10 Jan 2021||£505 pp||‐||12||NO|
|17 Jan 2021||£425 pp||‐||12||NO|
|24 Jan 2021||£535 pp||‐||12||NO|
|31 Jan 2021||Fully Booked|
|07 Feb 2021||£615 pp||‐||12||NO|
|14 Feb 2021||£1,035 pp||‐||12||NO|
|21 Feb 2021||Fully Booked|
|28 Feb 2021||£615 pp||‐||12||NO|
|07 Mar 2021||£585 pp||‐||12||NO|
|14 Mar 2021||Fully Booked|
|21 Mar 2021||£505 pp||‐||12||NO|
|28 Mar 2021||£505 pp||‐||12||NO|
|04 Apr 2021||£585 pp||‐||12||NO|
|11 Apr 2021||£585 pp||‐||12||NO|
|18 Apr 2021||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Breakfast daily (cooked option on 5 mornings and 2 mornings of self-service continental style breakfast)
- Afternoon tea (7 afternoons)
- Aperitif and canapes on 6 evenings
- 4 course 'tasty and wholesome' dinner including cheeseboard, with complimentary wine (6 nights)
- In-resort concierge service to pre book everything you need before you arrive (massage, lift passes etc.)
- Midweek towel change: add a midweek towel change to your booking for 20gbp per person
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- First Floor:
- Dining and living area
- Room 1: twin with en-suite shower and wc. Access to balcony
- Room 2: twin with en-suite shower and wc. Access to balcony
- Room 3: twin with en-suite shower and wc. Access to balcony
- Second Floor
- Room 4: quad (twin + bunks). En-suite bath + wc. Access to balc
- Room 5: twin with en-suite shower and wc