Season 2020-2021: If you book a holiday and it includes a flight then you have booked a package holiday and you are protected by the Package Travel Regulations. These mean that if your accommodation cannot be provided you are either offered an alternative of the same quality, or a cash refund, or the chance to book again at a later date. As we have seen from experience any monetary refund may take a few months to be paid out but in the meantime your money is protected by the ATOL scheme.
Chalet Delphine in La Plagne 1800 is located beside the piste and offers easy access to the superb Paradiski ski area along with a good standard of accommodation. The chalet offers families space, privacy and superb facilities. Most rooms are family suites and all are laid out in such a way that they work well for families with young children.
The decor is modern in style but has Alpine touches and there are stunning views over the slopes of La Plagne.
The chalet has an airy dedicated playroom and an external hot tub allowing both children and adults to relax in style. There is a boot room with heated boot warmers and a spacious lounge with a real fire.
The slopes are a few metres from the chalet door and it takes around a minute to ski down to the nearest chair lift. The bars and shops of Plagne 1800 are nearby and Plagne Centre is a short shuttle bus ride.
Your children can be looked after pretty much all day if required. The childcare takes place in the chalet you are staying in and is available for children aged 4 months to 12 years old, 6 days a week between 09:00 and 17:00, Sunday to Friday. Children skiing will be taken to ski school in the morning and picked up afterwards. Babysitting service available 6 nights.
NOTE: If there is a reduction for this chalet on a late booking basis the price per person will be based on a family of 3 or 4 with two adults, and one or two children. Please call for an exact quote based on your party make up.
If you would like to view other chalets in Plagne 1800 please use this link to view our Plagne 1800 chalet search engine page. From here there is a link to all the other chalet properties we feature in this fantastic Paradiski region resort.
A purpose built chalet for families with family style rooms and a location close to the slopes and main lifts. For a trouble free family holiday with young children it makes a compelling choice.
- La Plagne (1800)
- 18 - 20
- To piste/lift:
- Under 100 metres
- To centre:
- 100 - 200 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Very good
- Hot tub. Ski & boot storage. Children's playroom. TV and fireplace.
- Hot tub
- Good views
- Near resort centre
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|05 Dec 2021||Fully Booked|
|12 Dec 2021||£899 pp||‐||20||YES|
|19 Dec 2021||£1,399 pp||‐||20||YES|
|26 Dec 2021||£1,859 pp||‐||20||YES|
|02 Jan 2022||£999 pp||‐||20||YES|
|08 Jan 2022||£1,039 pp||‐||20||YES|
|15 Jan 2022||£1,039 pp||‐||20||YES|
|22 Jan 2022||£1,199 pp||‐||20||YES|
|29 Jan 2022||£1,249 pp||‐||20||YES|
|05 Feb 2022||£1,399 pp||‐||20||YES|
|12 Feb 2022||£2,199 pp||‐||20||YES|
|19 Feb 2022||£1,259 pp||‐||20||YES|
|26 Feb 2022||£1,259 pp||‐||20||YES|
|05 Mar 2022||£1,259 pp||‐||20||YES|
|12 Mar 2022||£1,249 pp||‐||20||YES|
|19 Mar 2022||£1,249 pp||‐||20||YES|
|26 Mar 2022||£1,659 pp||‐||20||YES|
|02 Apr 2022||£1,599 pp||‐||20||YES|
|09 Apr 2022||£1,149 pp||‐||20||YES|
|16 Apr 2022||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Flights from London (and other regional airports) plus transfers to and from resort
- Continental breakfast with hot items (7 mornings)
- Afternoon tea and cakes and children's high tea (6 afternoons)
- Pre-dinner drinks and canapés (6 nights)
- 3 course evening meal with complimentary wines and coffee (6 evenings)
- Babysitting service available 6 nights a week. Approximate cost 10 euros per hour
- Childcare programme available for extra cost (morning ski school or creche, supervised lunch & afternoon care)
- Please note that all childcare should be booked at the time of the main holiday booking to ensure availability
You May Also Like
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London, Manchester and some regional airports
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Suite 1: double plus extra bunk bedroom. En-suite shower and wc
- Suite 2: double plus triple room (single + bunks). En-suite bath & wc
- Suite 3: double plus extra bunk bedroom. En-suite shower and wc
- Room 4: twin with en-suite shower and wc
- Suite 5: double plus triple room (single + bunks). En-suite bath & wc