Chalet St Christophe in Courchevel 1850 is located in the Nogentil sector of the resort and is one of the most luxurious chalets in the area. It is built to the highest specifications and offers accommodation over four floors, each linked by an elevator. The centre piece of the chalet is a magnificent south facing sitting room and dining room with panoramic views across the slopes of Courchevel 1850 and featuring an open log fireplace, HD satellite & terrestrial plasma Bang & Olufsen television, DVD, video, iPod and surround sound music systems.
The chalet's five bedrooms are all fully en-suite and individually furnished with different fabrics, textures and antique furniture. Each bedroom also features HD satellite television and a personal safe. They can all be configured as either a double or twin, and two are equipped with a third bed.
On the ground floor there is a leisure room featuring a swimming pool, sauna, shower, bathroom and massage room, a study area equipped with telephone, fax, computer, broadband and wireless internet access, a laundry room and a heated ski and boot room. The chalet is surrounded by an extensive south facing sun terrace with outdoor heaters, exterior music system and a fully stocked bar and on-site parking is available on the chalet's heated private drive.
The chalet is run by no less than four dedicated members of staff including a professional bi-lingual French chef, two hostesses and a bespoke on-call chauffeur providing an exceptional level of personal service.
Private return airport and train station transfers, ski passes on arrival and a fully stocked bar are all complimentary. Helicopter transfers from Geneva airport to the Courchevel Altiport, located just above the chalet, in-chalet ski and snowboard equipment rental, childcare, private nannies, massage services and much more can be arranged as required.
If you would like to view other chalets in Courchevel 1850 please use this link to view our Courchevel 1850 chalet search engine page. From here there is a link to all the other chalet properties we feature in this famous Three Valleys ski resort.
As luxury chalets in Courchevel 1850 go the Chalet St Christophe offers undeniable value for money. It has a fantastic location for accessing the Bellecote piste which makes this a great chalet for those that like peace and quiet (it's at the far end of the resort away from any hustle and bustle) and want easy access to and from the great skiing of the Courchevel valley.
- Courchevel 1850
- 10 - 12
- To piste/lift:
- Ski-in / ski-out
- To centre:
- More than 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Jacuzzi swim spa and sauna. Shower. HD satellite & terrestrial TV, DVD, video & CD players. Complimentary bar. Table football and air hockey. Extensive DVD & video library. iPod music system. Wi-Fi. Heated ski & boot room. Laundry room. Private car parking. In-chalet ski & snowboard equipment hire service.
- Ski hosting:
- Hot tub:
- Swimming pool:
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your prefered date to send us an enquiry
|08 Dec 2019||£2,174 pp||£162 pp||12||NO||Offer|
|15 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|22 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|29 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|05 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|12 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|19 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|26 Jan 2020||£3,043 pp||‐||12||NO||Offer|
|02 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|09 Feb 2020||£3,043 pp||‐||12||NO||Offer|
|16 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|23 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|01 Mar 2020||£3,652 pp||‐||12||NO||Offer|
|08 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|15 Mar 2020||£3,043 pp||‐||12||NO||Offer|
|22 Mar 2020||£3,043 pp||‐||12||NO||Offer|
|29 Mar 2020||£3,043 pp||‐||12||NO||Offer|
|05 Apr 2020||£3,652 pp||‐||12||NO||Offer|
|12 Apr 2020||£1,522 pp||£814 pp||12||NO||Offer|
|19 Apr 2020||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Private return Geneva-Courchevel airport transfers
- A la carte breakfast and afternoon tea with mulled wine seven days a week
- Champagne and canapés (7 nights) and a four course dinner with complimentary wine (6 nights)
- Children's evening meals each evening (as required)
- All soft and alcoholic drinks in the chalets fully stocked complimentary bar
- 6 day full area Three Valleys lift pass for all guests
- Mid-week towel change
- Unlimited Wi-Fi Internet access
- Bespoke on-call driver service seven days a week
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- No flights but airport transfers included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Room 1: double/twin with en-suite bath and wc.
- Room 2: double/twin (extra bed) with en-suite bath and wc.
- Room 3: double/twin (extra bed) with en-suite bath and wc.
- Room 4: double/twin with en-suite bath and wc.
- Room 5: double/twin with en-suite bath and wc.
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift