Courchevel 1850 is one of the most famous ski resorts in the world which combines elegance with luxury. Chalet Razzie is situated right at the top of the resort at the highest residential point and offers superb alpine accommodation. It is nestled just behind the Pralong chair lift, close to Bellecote piste and benefits from easy access to the slopes yet has the desired privacy and exclusivity. The sumptuous contemporary interiors are second to none and provide the ultimate in comfort and style. The infusion of the local Savoyard touch adds to the sensational elegance and ambience of the chalet.
Covering 500 square metres of living space and designed to accommodate 10 guests, each of the five bedrooms has a luxury en-suite bathroom, plasma television and terraces offering awe-inspiring views across the snow covered peaks of the region. The south facing terraces offer an idyllic sun trap for sunbathing, 'après ski' relaxation, reading or pre-dinner drinks.
Dining facilities are superb and include a state of the art kitchen and dining room. Chalet Razzie makes for the perfect mountain escape, both for those looking for a ski adventure or those simply wanting a relaxing break. The location offers easy access to all grades of ski runs to suit all levels of skier or snowboarder.
Master double with en-suite bathroom. Three further guest bedrooms each with en-suite bathroom
Ground floor (Level 0)
Main sitting and dining areas, bar and kitchen
Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom
Please note that no outdoor shoes are allowed to be worn in the chalet. Chalet Razzie is a non-smoking chalet.
If you would like to view other chalets in Courchevel 1850 please use this link to view our Courchevel 1850 chalet search engine page. From here there is a link to all the other chalet properties we feature in this famous Three Valleys ski resort.
Chalet Razzie is a light-filled property close to the Bellecote piste and set away from the bustle of the resort centre.
- Courchevel 1850
- To piste/lift:
- Ski-in / ski-out
- To centre:
- More than 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Outdoor hot tub. Spa: sauna, hammam and large Jacuzzi. Pool table & lounge. Gym and massage room. Wi-Fi internet access and Sky TV. Internal lift. South facing terraces area a great sun trap.
- Hot tub
- Steam room
- Good views
- Ski in ski out
- Gourmet food
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|04 Dec 2020||£3,019 pp||‐||10||NO||Offer|
|13 Dec 2020||£4,528 pp||‐||10||NO|
|20 Dec 2020||£8,491 pp||‐||10||NO|
|27 Dec 2020||£9,906 pp||‐||10||NO|
|03 Jan 2021||£9,906 pp||‐||10||NO|
|10 Jan 2021||£4,528 pp||‐||10||NO|
|17 Jan 2021||£4,528 pp||‐||10||NO|
|24 Jan 2021||£4,528 pp||‐||10||NO|
|31 Jan 2021||£4,528 pp||‐||10||NO|
|07 Feb 2021||£5,660 pp||‐||10||NO|
|14 Feb 2021||Fully Booked|
|21 Feb 2021||£5,472 pp||‐||10||NO|
|28 Feb 2021||£5,472 pp||‐||10||NO|
|07 Mar 2021||£5,660 pp||‐||10||NO|
|14 Mar 2021||£4,528 pp||‐||10||NO|
|21 Mar 2021||£5,472 pp||‐||10||NO|
|28 Mar 2021||Fully Booked|
|04 Apr 2021||Fully Booked|
|11 Apr 2021||Fully Booked|
|18 Apr 2021||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Chef and butler serving daily breakfast (08.00 - 10.00hrs) and dinner (16.00 - 22.00hrs)
- House keeping (08.00 - 16.00hrs)
- Chauffeur driven minibus service around the resort
- In resort concierge service (09.00 - 20.00hrs)
- Private ski instructor
- Bed linen, bathrobes and towels are included. Beds made up for arrival. Linen changed mid week
- Complimentary bathroom toiletries and hair dryers in each bathroom
- Firewood and fresh flowers at the beginning of the week
- Please note that a 25,000 euro damage deposit must be paid in advance (56 days prior to departure)
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- Extra hours for staff are charged at 50 euros per staff member per hour
- All food and beverages are charged as an extra cost
- Lunch can be provided at extra cost
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train: