Season 2020-2021: There is a 100% refund of any monies paid if international borders are closed, the ski resort is closed, the UK goverment advises against travel, or the French government imposes quarantine on arrival in France. The client can elect to cancel the booking before the balance due date and if any of the above restrictions are in place at the time of the booking start date the deposit will be refunded. If the restrictions have been lifted but the property has been re-sold then the deposit will also be refunded.
Chalet La Grande Roche in Courchevel 1850 is an impressive property with an internal floor area of 709 square metres. This beautiful chalet offers every comfort and is located just 300 metres (3 minutes' walk) from the centre of resort and is the same distance from the nearest piste and lifts. Please note, however, that guests have use of a chauffeur service between 9am and 7pm each day.
There are 6 bedrooms for 12 adults plus an additional children's bedroom off one of the bedroom to take the capacity to 14 guests. There is a beautiful indoor swimming pool complete with swing, a steam room and also a relax area that any luxury hotel would be pleased to offer guests.
The decor of the hotel makes this chalet into a welcoming alpine home to be enjoyed by guests of all nationalities. However, this is a cosy retreat with all modern comforts and amenities. The chalet is also served by an elevator!
Your chef and butler will prepare and serve breakfast (between 8am and 11am) and then either lunch (12 noon - 2pm) or dinner (7pm - 9.30pm).
If you would like to view other chalets in Courchevel 1850 please use this link to view our Courchevel 1850 chalet search engine page. From here there is a link to all the other chalet properties we feature in this famous Three Valleys ski resort.
We are loving the swimming pool swing (inspired by the 1978 film, The Stud, featuring Joan Collins) and the general style and taste of this truly luxurious chalet near the centre of Courchevel 1850.
- Courchevel 1850
- 12 - 14
- To piste/lift:
- 200 - 400 metres
- To centre:
- 100 - 200 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Splendid swimming pool and steam room. Jacuzzi on terrace. Cinema room with huge plasma screen and selection of films. Gym with static bike, runner, weights and massage table. Ski room with boot warmers. Office area (9am - 7.30pm): PC, printer. Wi-Fi. Chauffeur service.
- Hot tub
- Swimming pool
- Steam room
- Good views
- Cinema/TV room
- Driver service
- Near resort centre
- Gourmet food
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|05 Dec 2020||£3,218 pp||‐||14||NO|
|12 Dec 2020||£3,218 pp||‐||14||NO|
|19 Dec 2020||£8,366 pp||‐||14||NO|
|26 Dec 2020||£9,974 pp||‐||14||NO|
|02 Jan 2021||£6,435 pp||‐||14||NO|
|09 Jan 2021||£3,861 pp||‐||14||NO|
|16 Jan 2021||£3,861 pp||‐||14||NO|
|23 Jan 2021||£3,861 pp||‐||14||NO|
|30 Jan 2021||£3,861 pp||‐||14||NO|
|06 Feb 2021||£5,148 pp||‐||14||NO|
|13 Feb 2021||£8,366 pp||‐||14||NO|
|20 Feb 2021||£6,113 pp||‐||14||NO|
|27 Feb 2021||£6,113 pp||‐||14||NO|
|06 Mar 2021||£5,148 pp||‐||14||NO|
|13 Mar 2021||£3,861 pp||‐||14||NO|
|20 Mar 2021||£3,539 pp||‐||14||NO|
|27 Mar 2021||£5,148 pp||‐||14||NO|
|03 Apr 2021||£5,148 pp||‐||14||NO|
|10 Apr 2021||£3,539 pp||‐||14||NO|
|17 Apr 2021||£3,539 pp||‐||14||NO|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Check in at the chalet with welcome basket and champagne
- Services of a private chef and butler for daily breakfast and lunch or dinner (cost of food & drink paid extra)
- Coffee, teas, soft drinks and mineral water are included
- Driver service in and around resort between 09.00 and 21.00hrs
- Daily chalet cleaning and evening 'turn down' service
- Bed linen, bathrobes and slippers are provided for all guests
- Clarins bathroom products are stocked in each bath or shower room
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- Resort taxes are not included and paid for locally
- All food and alcoholic beverages are charged extra at the end of your stay. Tourist tax is charged extra
- If you require full board the chef and the butler are charged at an extra 450 euros each per day
- Night time security (22.00 - 07.00hrs) can be arranged for extra cost
- Ski instructors, mountain guides, childcare can all be arranged
- Please note that a damage deposit is required prior to arrival. This varies from 5,000 - 15,000 euros approx.
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Ground Floor (Level 0):
- Swimming pool, steam room, TV and sofas
- Cinema room, gym, laundry room, ski & boot room. Lift
- First Floor (Level 1):
- Room 1: large dble + sep. bunk room. En-suite bath, shower & wc
- Room 2: double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 3: double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 4: large double with en-suite bath, shower and wc
- Room 5: double with en-suite bath, shower and wc
- Second Floor (Level 2):
- Double height reception room, dining area and kitchen
- Terrace with outside Jacuzzi for 10 people
- Third Floor (Level 3):
- Room 6: master double. Fireplace. En-suite bath, shower & wc. Balcony
- All bedrooms with plasma TV, DVD player and i-Pod dock