Season 2020-2021: If you book a holiday and it includes a flight then you have booked a package holiday and you are protected by the Package Travel Regulations. These mean that if your accommodation cannot be provided you are either offered an alternative of the same quality, or a cash refund, or the chance to book again at a later date. As we have seen from experience any monetary refund may take a few months to be paid out but in the meantime your money is protected by the ATOL scheme. Bookings made 01st Feb 2021 onwards: If you cannot travel because of government travel restrictions and you choose to have a cash refund rather than use credit to book another time Alpine Answers will retain 2% of the total holiday cost to cover our operational and administrative costs.
A large ski-in ski-out chalet that is perfect for groups, families or sociable couples. Chalet Rikiki is situated right on the piste above Courchevel Moriond. The location really is superb! You can ski right from the door to enjoy the huge variety and expanse of pistes that the Three Valleys has to offer. You can reach the main lifts in under a minute on skis and the village centre and resort facilities are less than a 5 minute walk away.
This large chalet sleeps up to 22 in 12 en-suite bedrooms - all rooms are en-suite. The living and dining area benefits from a double height ceiling creating spacious and light filled environment to catch up after a hard day's skiing. The lounge also features a lovely log fireplace. This really is the perfect place to relax and have a glass of wine with friends and family after enjoying all that this superb ski area has to offer you.
This chalet is managed by one of our favourite small independent chalet companies. The operator has been working out of the Three Valleys (and Val d'Isere) for over 30 years and this experience is evident in the standard of their holidays. The food and service is fantastic, you really do get the feeling that this experienced small team are truly dedicated to providing superb ski holidays. Unsurprisingly this operator has a very loyal clientele with many retuning guests so if you are keen on any of their properties you will need to move quickly, this one in particular is extremely popular with returning guests.
If you would like to view all other chalets in Courchevel Moriond (1650) please use this link to go to our chalet search engine page for this fantastic Three Valleys ski resort.
This is a haven for repeat visits. People just can't get enough of it. Not just those on holiday though, the exceptional chalets hosts Megan and Dave are back again for their 30th season!
Considering it's on the piste, the food is delicious and the wine is free flowing, you can understand why. Having been myself I'm already planning my next visit.
- Courchevel Moriond
- To piste/lift:
- Ski-in / ski-out
- To centre:
- 200 - 400 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Free Wi-Fi. Stone fireplace in stylish lounge.
- Good views
- Ski in ski out
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|07 Dec 2021||Fully Booked|
|14 Dec 2021||Fully Booked|
|21 Dec 2021||£1,790 pp||‐||16||YES||Offer|
|28 Dec 2021||Fully Booked|
|04 Jan 2022||Fully Booked|
|09 Jan 2022||£1,437 pp||‐||14||YES||Offer|
|16 Jan 2022||£1,495 pp||‐||2||YES||Offer|
|23 Jan 2022||Fully Booked|
|30 Jan 2022||Fully Booked|
|06 Feb 2022||Fully Booked|
|13 Feb 2022||Fully Booked|
|20 Feb 2022||Fully Booked|
|27 Feb 2022||£1,421 pp||‐||14||YES|
|06 Mar 2022||£1,302 pp||‐||20||YES|
|13 Mar 2022||Fully Booked|
|20 Mar 2022||£1,140 pp||‐||20||YES|
|27 Mar 2022||Fully Booked|
|03 Apr 2022||£1,645 pp||‐||8||YES|
|10 Apr 2022||£1,195 pp||‐||18||YES|
|17 Apr 2022||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from London UK) and coach transfers
- 5 x cooked breakfasts and 2 x self-serve breakfasts. Afternoon tea
- 3 course evening meal with complimentary red, white or rose wine served throughout dinner (5 nights)
- Champagne and canapés reception on arrival. Canapés and sparkling wine on four other catered nights
- Last night prior to departure canapés and kir served before dinner
- Mid week towel change
- Cheeseboard is served after pudding on one night of the week
- Wine upgrades - white, rose, red, champagne or sparkling available on request (payable locally)
- Packed lunch (approx 7 euros per person) is available on request
- Please note that there is a £15 per person 'late booking' fee for bookings made within 2 weeks of departure
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London or Manchester
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Room 1: twin with en-suite bath and wc
- Room 2: single with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 3: twin with en-suite bath and wc
- Room 4: twin with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- Room 5: twin with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- Room 6: twin with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- Room 7: twin with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- Room 8: single with en-suite bath and wc
- Room 9: twin with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- Room 10: twin with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- Room 11: twin with en-suite bath and wc
- Room 12: twin (under eaves) with en-suite bath and wc