Season 2020-2021: There is a 100% refund of any monies paid if international borders are closed, the ski resort is closed, the UK goverment advises against travel, or the French government imposes quarantine on arrival in France. The client can elect to cancel the booking before the balance due date and if any of the above restrictions are in place at the time of the booking start date the deposit will be refunded. If the restrictions have been lifted but the property has been re-sold then the deposit will also be refunded.
Chalet Overview offers exceptional style and comfort, large amounts of living space (400 square metres) and all for a very reasonable price. If this property was situated just a couple of kilometres away in Courchevel 1850 we suspect that the price would be approximately double.
There is a great spa area with steam room and sunken Jacuzzi, as well a small fitness/massage room and terrace. There is also two separate lounge areas, one with a pool table, and a cinema room. The separate dining room is also a rather luxurious touch.
The bedrooms are very well appointed and the en-suite bath and shower rooms all very well finished.
Situated at the entrance to Courchevel Moriond it is a short walk to the resort centre and only a bit further to the main lift station.
If you would like to view all other chalets in Courchevel Moriond (1650) please use this link to go to our chalet search engine page for this fantastic Three Valleys ski resort.
Very stylish but rather minimalistic. However, we like the fact that the dining room is separate to the living room and that there is a cinema room. Also the sunken Jacuzzi is rather special. In fact all in all this is a rather nice chalet.
- Courchevel Moriond
- To piste/lift:
- 400 - 800 metres
- To centre:
- 200 - 400 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Very good
- Magnificent sunken Jacuzzi, hammam and massage room. Cinema room. Internal lift serving all floors. Laundry room. Ski room with boots heater. TV in each bedroom. Wi-Fi internet access.
- Hot tub
- Steam room
- Good views
- Cinema/TV room
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|05 Dec 2020||£1,111 pp||‐||10||NO|
|12 Dec 2020||£1,111 pp||‐||10||NO|
|19 Dec 2020||£1,667 pp||‐||10||NO|
|26 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|02 Jan 2021||Fully Booked|
|09 Jan 2021||Fully Booked|
|16 Jan 2021||£1,111 pp||‐||10||NO|
|23 Jan 2021||£1,111 pp||‐||10||NO|
|30 Jan 2021||£1,667 pp||‐||10||NO|
|06 Feb 2021||£1,944 pp||‐||10||NO|
|13 Feb 2021||£2,361 pp||‐||10||NO|
|20 Feb 2021||Fully Booked|
|27 Feb 2021||Fully Booked|
|06 Mar 2021||Fully Booked|
|13 Mar 2021||£1,343 pp||‐||10||NO|
|20 Mar 2021||£1,343 pp||‐||10||NO|
|27 Mar 2021||£1,111 pp||‐||10||NO|
|03 Apr 2021||£1,111 pp||‐||10||NO|
|10 Apr 2021||£1,111 pp||‐||10||NO|
|17 Apr 2021||£1,111 pp||‐||10||NO|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Welcome at the chalet with champagne and gourmet basket
- Beds made on arrival
- Breakfast service (provision of food is charged extra)
- Daily chalet cleaning (4 hours per day)
- Bed linen, towels, bathrobes and slippers are provided (linen changed in middle of stay)
- Bathroom toiletries
- Wood for fireplace
- Fresh flowers
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- Resort taxes are not included and paid for locally
- Food for breakfast will be extra and charged at cost price
- Services of a chef can be arranged. Approximate price 350 euros per day plus the cost of the food and drink
- Please note that a damage deposit is required prior to arrival. This varies from 5,000 - 15,000 euros approx.
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train: