Season 2020-2021: If you book a holiday and it includes a flight then you have booked a package holiday and you are protected by the Package Travel Regulations. These mean that if your accommodation cannot be provided you are either offered an alternative of the same quality, or a cash refund, or the chance to book again at a later date. As we have seen from experience any monetary refund may take a few months to be paid out but in the meantime your money is protected by the ATOL scheme. Bookings made 01st Feb 2021 onwards: If you cannot travel because of government travel restrictions and you choose to have a cash refund rather than use credit to book another time Alpine Answers will retain 2% of the total holiday cost to cover our operational and administrative costs.
Chalet Mistral is a modern 2nd floor apartment within a new development close to the centre of Courchevel Moriond. Guests take the lift from the communal main entrance to the top of the building (2nd floor) to gain access to Chalet Mistral which is laterally laid out across one level.
The bright and spacious open plan kitchen, sitting and dining room has access to balconies with lovely far reaching views. There are four bedrooms - two doubles and two twins. Both double bedrooms and one twin have en-suite bath, shower and wc; the remaining twin has en-suite shower and wc only. All four bedrooms have access to a balcony. Apart from space and light and great views the chalet also offers a private sauna for guests' relaxation after a long day on the slopes.
The centre of Courchevel Moriond with its selection of shops, bars and restaurants is just four minutes' walk from Chalet Mistral. The main lifts and the bottom of the home pistes (plus ski school meeting points) is 5 minutes away.
If you would like to view all other chalets in Courchevel Moriond (1650) please use this link to go to our chalet search engine page for this fantastic Three Valleys ski resort.
Smart, bright and airy and very comfortable chalet property. Two double bedrooms and two twin bedrooms - all with ensuite bath or shower. Great views from all the balconies and lift access to the chalet.
- Courchevel Moriond
- To piste/lift:
- 200 - 400 metres
- To centre:
- 200 - 400 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Private sauna and wc. Shared ski and boot storage room on the ground floor level. Lift access to the chalet level (2nd floor).
- Good views
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|07 Dec 2021||Fully Booked|
|14 Dec 2021||£995 pp||‐||8||YES|
|21 Dec 2021||Fully Booked|
|28 Dec 2021||Fully Booked|
|04 Jan 2022||£1,016 pp||‐||8||YES||Short stay|
|09 Jan 2022||£1,556 pp||‐||8||YES||Offer|
|16 Jan 2022||£1,617 pp||‐||6||YES||Offer|
|23 Jan 2022||Fully Booked|
|30 Jan 2022||Fully Booked|
|06 Feb 2022||£1,524 pp||‐||8||YES|
|13 Feb 2022||Fully Booked|
|20 Feb 2022||£1,923 pp||‐||8||YES|
|27 Feb 2022||£1,550 pp||‐||8||YES|
|06 Mar 2022||Fully Booked|
|13 Mar 2022||£1,327 pp||‐||8||YES|
|20 Mar 2022||£1,264 pp||‐||8||YES|
|27 Mar 2022||£1,669 pp||‐||8||YES|
|03 Apr 2022||£1,826 pp||‐||8||YES|
|10 Apr 2022||£1,325 pp||‐||8||YES|
|17 Apr 2022||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from London UK) and coach transfers
- 5 x cooked breakfasts and 2 x self-serve breakfasts. Afternoon tea
- 3 course evening meal with complimentary red, white or rose wine served throughout dinner (5 nights)
- Champagne and canapés reception on arrival. Canapés and sparkling wine on four other catered nights
- Last night prior to departure canapés and kir served before dinner
- Mid week towel change
- Cheeseboard is served after pudding on one night of the week
- Alpine Answers' CONCIERGE SERVICE (whole chalet bookings only) help with ski hire and lesson bookings
- Wine upgrades - white, rose, red, champagne or sparkling available on request (payable locally)
- Packed lunch (approx 7 euros per person) is available on request
- Please note that there is a £15 per person 'late booking' fee for bookings made within 2 weeks of departure
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London or Manchester
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train: