The Chalet Eterlou in Courchevel Moriond is an exceptional and brand new chalet apartment within the stunning new 'Scalottas Lodge' complex. Chalet Eterlou is a spacious apartment sleeping 4 to 6 guests in two bedrooms. It can be used in conjunction with any other chalet in the Scalottas building for larger groups. There are five apartments in total within the building and together the apartments provide accommodation for 22 guests (2, 4, 4, 6 and 6).
Like the other chalets in the Scalottas Lodge, Eterlou has extremely smart furnishings and offers impressive mountain views from the double height lounge/dining area.
If you would like to view all other chalets in Courchevel Moriond (1650) please use this link to go to our chalet search engine page for this fantastic Three Valleys ski resort.
This is a smart chalet apartment in a new development in Courchevel 1650. The beauty of this complex is that all 5 apartments can be mixed and matched to give varying sizes of accommodation for different group sizes. All the chalet apartments are modern, spacious and furnished to a high standard.
- Courchevel Moriond
- 4 - 6
- To piste/lift:
- 200 - 400 metres
- To centre:
- 200 - 400 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Very good
- Log fireplace. Free Wi-Fi.
- Good views
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|08 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|15 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|22 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|29 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|05 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|12 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|19 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|26 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|02 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|09 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|16 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|23 Feb 2020||£1,497 pp||‐||6||YES|
|01 Mar 2020||£1,497 pp||‐||6||YES|
|08 Mar 2020||£1,346 pp||‐||6||YES|
|15 Mar 2020||£1,321 pp||‐||6||YES|
|22 Mar 2020||£1,273 pp||‐||6||YES|
|29 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|05 Apr 2020||Fully Booked|
|12 Apr 2020||Fully Booked|
|19 Apr 2020||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from London UK) and coach transfers
- 5 x cooked breakfasts and 2 x self-serve breakfasts. Afternoon tea
- 3 course evening meal with complimentary red, white or rose wine served throughout dinner (5 nights)
- Champagne and canapés reception on arrival. Canapés and sparkling wine on four other catered nights
- Last night prior to departure canapés and kir served before dinner
- Mid week towel change
- Cheeseboard is served after pudding on one night of the week
- Wine upgrades - white, rose, red, champagne or sparkling available on request (payable locally)
- Packed lunch (approx 7 euros per person) is available on request
- Please note that there is a £15 per person 'late booking' fee for bookings made within 2 weeks of departure
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London or Manchester
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train: