Chalet Caribou in Courchevel Moriond has been very thoughtfully designed and constructed with an emphasis on space and quality. The 3 twin bedrooms are generously sized and have ensuite bathrooms with bath, shower above and WC. Chalet Caribou is also in a wonderful position just 2 minutes walk from the village centre and lifts. The large and comfortable lounge and dining area features a log fireplace and French windows onto the balcony with beautiful unimpeded views down the Courchevel valley.
If you would like to view all other chalets in Courchevel Moriond (1650) please use this link to go to our chalet search engine page for this fantastic Three Valleys ski resort.
Spacious and bright chalet perfect for a group of 6. All the bedrooms are large and all are en-suite. The steam room is great to ease any achy limbs and the food and service will be good in this chalet. Lifts are only two minutes away.
Prices per person for 7 nights
|16 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|23 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|30 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|06 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|13 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|20 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|27 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|03 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|10 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|17 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|24 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|03 Mar 2019||Fully Booked|
|10 Mar 2019||Fully Booked|
|17 Mar 2019||£1,084||‐||Enquire||6||YES|
|24 Mar 2019||£1,084||‐||Enquire||6||YES|
|31 Mar 2019||Fully Booked|
|07 Apr 2019||Fully Booked|
|14 Apr 2019||£961||‐||Enquire||6||YES|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London or Manchester
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Wine upgrades - white, rose, red, champagne or sparkling available on request (payable locally)
- Packed lunch (approx 7 euros per person) is available on request
- Please note that there is a £15 per person 'late booking' fee for bookings made within 2 weeks of departure
- Room 1: twin with en-suite bath and wc.
- Room 2: twin with en-suite bath and wc. Shared balcony
- Room 3: twin with en-suite bath and wc. Shared balcony
- 1 x separate wc
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from London UK) and coach transfers
- Breakfast (including cooked for 6 mornings) and afternoon tea daily.
- 3 course evening meal with complimentary red, white or rose wine served throughout dinner (6 nights)
- Champagne and canapés reception on arrival
- Last night prior to departure canapés and kir served before dinner
- Mid week towel change
- Cheeseboard is served after pudding on one night of the week