Season 2020-2021: To book your chalet there is just a 10% deposit. The 90% balance is not due until 28 days before your intended arrival date in resort. There is a comprehensive COVID cancellation policy which will allow you to cancel or change your booking if a COVID event occurs. This includes a 90% cash refund or a 100% credit to use another time. Bookings made 01st Feb 2021 onwards: If you cannot travel because of government travel restrictions and you choose to have a cash refund rather than use credit to book another time Alpine Answers will retain 2% of the total holiday cost to cover our operational and administrative costs.
Chalet Bacchus in Courchevel Moriond is a newly built piste side luxury property located in the desirable area just above the resort centre. It has direct ski in ski out access to the easy Belvedere piste which leads down to the main lifts and ski school meeting points. The centre of this world-famous resort is just a short walk away.
Chalet Bacchus offers 560 square metres of space which is arranged over five floors. As its name suggests this property very much has relaxation and enjoyment at the forefront of its design. There are seven exceptionally large en-suite bedrooms, all with balcony or terrace, so that the chalet comfortably sleeps 14 guests. The top floor of the chalet is dedicated to an large master suite with its own private balcony. Every bedroom offers flexible super-king or twin configuration and four of the five floors are serviced by an internal lift.
The entire lower ground floor is dedicated to a large spa and cinema room. Enjoy the 10 metre swimming pool or relax in the sunken Jacuzzi. There is also a sauna and hammam. For massage and beauty treatments there is a private room which is situated one floor up. Down the hallway from the spa is the private cinema room equipped with the latest movie theatre technology and comfortable tiered sofas.
A double-height open-plan lounge with spacious dining area dominates the second floor. The living area is complemented by full-length windows which bathe this huge main living area with light and panoramic mountain views. This floor is also where the state-of-the-art kitchen is located and it is here that your chef will create their culinary magic. A large contemporary bar, perfect for a pre and/or post dinner drink completes the picture inside. The large outdoor hot tub which overlooks the slopes is the cherry on the cake.
Amazing spa facilities and piste side location make this modern alpine chalet very desirable indeed.
- Courchevel Moriond
- To piste/lift:
- Ski-in / ski-out
- To centre:
- 100 - 200 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Indoor sunken Jacuzzi and 10 metre swimming pool. Massage room, sauna and hammam. Outdoor hot tub. Cinema room accessing most of the 5 floors. Internal lift.
- Hot tub
- Swimming pool
- Good views
- Cinema/TV room
- Ski in ski out
- Near resort centre
- Gourmet food
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|05 Dec 2021||Fully Booked|
|12 Dec 2021||£1,702 pp||‐||14||NO|
|19 Dec 2021||Fully Booked|
|26 Dec 2021||Fully Booked|
|02 Jan 2022||£5,609 pp||‐||14||NO|
|09 Jan 2022||£2,913 pp||‐||14||NO|
|16 Jan 2022||Fully Booked|
|23 Jan 2022||£2,913 pp||‐||14||NO|
|30 Jan 2022||Fully Booked|
|06 Feb 2022||£3,988 pp||‐||14||NO|
|13 Feb 2022||£5,801 pp||‐||14||NO|
|20 Feb 2022||Fully Booked|
|27 Feb 2022||Fully Booked|
|06 Mar 2022||Fully Booked|
|13 Mar 2022||Fully Booked|
|20 Mar 2022||£2,944 pp||‐||14||NO|
|27 Mar 2022||Fully Booked|
|03 Apr 2022||£3,112 pp||‐||14||NO|
|10 Apr 2022||£3,957 pp||‐||14||NO|
|17 Apr 2022||£3,702 pp||‐||14||NO|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Daily fresh breakfast with cooked options
- Dedicated chalet assistant provides daily housekeping
- Travel within the resort will be provided via a pre-booked professional chauffeur-driven service
- Perrier-Jouët Champagne, an open bar stocked with beers, premium spirits and soft drinks
- Bar snacks, and range of selected chateau bottled house wines are available
- Afternoon tea
- Delicious chef-prepared dinners with complimentary paired wines (5 nights)
- High quality bed linen, choice of pillow types, bathrobes and slippers. Christian Lacroix bathroom toiletries
- Hairdryer in each bedroom
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Room 1: master double suite with en-suite bathroom. Balcony
- Room 2: twin/double with en-suite facilities. Balcony/terrace
- Room 3: twin/double with en-suite facilities. Balcony/terrace
- Room 4: twin/double with en-suite facilities. Balcony/terrace
- Room 5: twin/double with en-suite facilities. Balcony/terrace
- Room 6: twin/double with en-suite facilities. Balcony/terrace
- Room 7: twin/double with en-suite facilities. Balcony/terrace