Season 2020-2021: There is a 100% refund of any monies paid if international borders are closed, the ski resort is closed, the UK goverment advises against travel, or the French government imposes quarantine on arrival in France. The client can elect to cancel the booking before the balance due date and if any of the above restrictions are in place at the time of the booking start date the deposit will be refunded. If the restrictions have been lifted but the property has been re-sold then the deposit will also be refunded.
This chalet, which is situated right in the heart of Courchevel Village (1550), combines modernity and refinement. Chalet Kibo was completed in 2014 and provides very comfortable alpine living for 10 - 11 guests in five well-appointed bedrooms and offers a total of 320 square metres of living space.
There is a wellness area with steam room, hot tub, gym and shower, a proper cinema room and then three further floors, all connected with an internal elevator. The first and second floors are given over to the five en-suite bedrooms and the top floor is a luxurious open plan kitchen, dining and sitting room with central fireplace.
With its ski in ski out location close to the centre of Courchevel Village this chalet provides affordable luxury and ski convenience.
This modern chalet comes bristling with luxury features: wellness area, steam room, hot tub, gym, cinema room and lovely top floor sitting/dining room with great mountain views. Courchevel Village (1550) is developing as a ski resort and should not be over looked.
- Courchevel Village
- 10 - 11
- To piste/lift:
- Ski-in / ski-out
- To centre:
- 100 - 200 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Garage for two cars. Wellness area: steam room, indoor hot tub and shower. Cinema room and gym. Laundry room. Ski and boot room with direct access to the slopes. Wi-Fi internet connection. Internal lift accessing all 4 floors.
- Hot tub
- Steam room
- Good views
- Ski in ski out
- Near resort centre
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|05 Dec 2020||£1,102 pp||‐||11||NO|
|12 Dec 2020||£1,102 pp||‐||11||NO|
|19 Dec 2020||£1,991 pp||‐||11||NO|
|26 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|02 Jan 2021||Fully Booked|
|09 Jan 2021||Fully Booked|
|16 Jan 2021||£1,250 pp||‐||11||NO|
|23 Jan 2021||Fully Booked|
|30 Jan 2021||Fully Booked|
|06 Feb 2021||£1,722 pp||‐||11||NO|
|13 Feb 2021||£2,824 pp||‐||11||NO|
|20 Feb 2021||£1,991 pp||‐||11||NO|
|27 Feb 2021||£1,722 pp||‐||11||NO|
|06 Mar 2021||Fully Booked|
|13 Mar 2021||£1,250 pp||‐||11||NO|
|20 Mar 2021||£1,250 pp||‐||11||NO|
|27 Mar 2021||£1,102 pp||‐||11||NO|
|03 Apr 2021||£1,102 pp||‐||11||NO|
|10 Apr 2021||£1,102 pp||‐||11||NO|
|17 Apr 2021||£1,102 pp||‐||11||NO|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Welcome at the chalet with champagne and gourmet basket
- Beds made on arrival
- Breakfast service (provision of food is charged extra)
- Daily chalet cleaning
- Bed linen, towels, bathrobes and slippers are provided (linen changed in middle of stay)
- Bathroom toiletries
- Wood for fireplace
- Fresh flowers
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- Resort taxes are not included and paid for locally
- Food for breakfast will be extra and charged at cost price
- Services of a chef can be arranged. Approximate price 350 euros per day plus the cost of the food and drink
- Please note that a damage deposit is required prior to arrival. This varies from 5,000 - 15,000 euros approx.
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train: