The Eco Lodge in Chamonix has amazing views of the Mont Blanc Massif and is set on private plot of land with south facing aspect. Set in hamlet of Les Nants, considered by many as the smartest area of Chamonix, it is set back from the main road but only 300 metres from the free bus stop that accesses Argentiere in one direction (10 minutes) and Chamonix centre in the other. If you don't want to catch the bus the walk to either Chamonix centre or the pretty village of Le Praz takes 15 minutes via a beautiful walking trail.
The Flegere lift, which accesses the south facing sunny slopes of the Chamonix ski area, is just two minutes away by bus so The Eco Lodge is strategically placed to reach all the main ski areas of the region.
As its name suggests the Eco Lodge has been built with 'green' credentials very much in mind. It is fully self-sufficient and is able to power itself with use of an advanced renewable energy system. This chalet comes with all the luxury extras such as a large outdoor hot tub and a scenic sauna with amazing mountain views.
Fully refurbished and kitted out in 2016. Sonos sound system, Apple TV, luxury outdoor hot tub for up to 8 people and a scenic sauna with fabulous mountain views. There is a lot to like.
- 8 - 10
- To piste/lift:
- More than 800 metres
- To centre:
- More than 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Very good
- Outside luxury hot tub (6 - 8 people) and scenic sauna. Satellite/Apple TV, DVD player, Sonos sound system. Wi-Fi. Private exterior parking for 3 cars. Exterior ski locker. Fully equipped kitchen: fridge, freezer, dishwasher & micro. Driver service in resort.
- Hot tub
- Good views
- Driver service
- Gourmet food
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|06 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|13 Dec 2020||£1,179 pp||‐||10||NO|
|20 Dec 2020||£2,123 pp||£26 pp||10||NO|
|27 Dec 2020||£2,830 pp||‐||10||NO|
|03 Jan 2021||£1,533 pp||‐||10||NO|
|10 Jan 2021||£1,415 pp||‐||10||NO|
|17 Jan 2021||£1,415 pp||‐||10||NO|
|24 Jan 2021||£1,415 pp||‐||10||NO|
|31 Jan 2021||£1,533 pp||‐||10||NO|
|07 Feb 2021||£1,651 pp||‐||10||NO|
|14 Feb 2021||£2,123 pp||‐||10||NO|
|21 Feb 2021||£1,769 pp||‐||10||NO|
|28 Feb 2021||£1,651 pp||‐||10||NO|
|07 Mar 2021||£1,533 pp||‐||10||NO|
|14 Mar 2021||£1,533 pp||‐||10||NO|
|21 Mar 2021||£1,533 pp||‐||10||NO|
|28 Mar 2021||£1,651 pp||‐||10||NO|
|04 Apr 2021||£1,651 pp||‐||10||NO|
|11 Apr 2021||£1,179 pp||‐||10||NO|
|18 Apr 2021||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Breakfast and afternoon tea (7 days)
- 4 course fine dining evening meal with complimentary wine (5 nights) prepared by an experienced chef
- Complimentary daily resort transfers to and from your ski area of choice within the Chamonix Valley
- Daily housekeeping
- Children's menu with separate dining times
- Alpine Answers' CONCIERGE SERVICE (whole chalet bookings only) help with ski hire and lesson bookings
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Basement Level:
- Exterior hot tub and sauna with scenic views of Mont Blanc!
- Laundry room with washer and dryer
- Room 1: twin/double. Private (not en-suite) shower & wc. Terrace
- Room 2: twin/double. Access to terrace with hot tub and sauna
- Room 3: bunk bed room. Access to terrace with hot tub & sauna
- Room 4: twin/double. Private (not en-suite) shower & wc. Terrace
- 1 x separate family bathroom with bath, shower & wc
- Ground Floor:
- Main entrance and cloak room
- Open plan kitchen, dining and lounge area
- Room 5: twin/double. Private (not en-suite) shower & wc