Chalet Marie in Avoriaz is an outstanding chalet, piste-side and platinum rated by the operator. It has a fantastic location on the piste near the centre of Avoriaz. In the morning it is a short ski to the main lift area from where access to the whole resort is available.
The chalet has excellent facilities decorated in the Savoyard style with old Alpine antiques. All bedrooms are en-suite and extremely well decorated. The communal room in the chalet is perhaps the best feature with high, beamed ceilings, a large fireplace and floor to ceilings picture windows which open out onto a balcony with magnificent views across the resort and beyond.
Children under 13 years old are not allowed except where one party books the whole chalet.
For its price this is the best chalet in Avoriaz
- 14 - 15
- To piste/lift:
- Ski-in / ski-out
- To centre:
- 200 - 400 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Very good
- Small sauna. Boot warmers and outside ski locker. TV/DVD & Wi-Fi internet connection.
- Good views
- Ski in ski out
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|07 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|14 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|21 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|28 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|04 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|11 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|18 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|25 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|01 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|08 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|15 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|22 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|29 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|07 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|14 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|21 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|28 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|04 Apr 2020||£1,405 pp||£59 pp||6||YES||Offer|
|11 Apr 2020||£985 pp||£113 pp||8||YES||Offer|
|18 Apr 2020||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from London UK) and coach transfers
- Buffet breakfast (7 days). Please note there will be a simple cooked breakfast option on 6 mornings
- Afternoon tea with cake or biscuits (6 days)
- Glass of prosecco is served as an aperitif (6 evenings)
- 3 course dinner with complimentary wine (6 nights). Wine provided until coffee/tea is served
- Children's high tea at 5.30pm for under 13 year olds (children can eat with adults when whole chalet booked)
- Fluffy bathrobes, slippers, toiletries and rosé as an additional wine choice with dinner
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London, Manchester and some regional airports
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Room 1: triple (double & single, small window). En-suite shower & wc.
- Room 2: twin (small recessed window) with en-suite shower and wc.
- Room 3: double with en-suite shower and wc.
- Room 4: triple (double & single) with en-suite bath and wc.
- Room 5: twin with en-suite bath and wc.
- Room 6: twin with en-suite shower and wc.
- Room 7: double with en-suite shower and private wc on the landing.