Chalet Quartz in Argentiere is actually two chalets joined together (Chalet Cristal and Chalet Granit). They are decadently decorated in an uplifting, contemporary style. The clean lines of the design & finishing and the immaculate white interiors are complemented by modern furnishings and small elements of colour, contrasting beautifully with artisan crafted wooden beams.
The large open plan living area has an American style kitchen, an inviting fireplace and looks over a beautiful terrace.
This chalet is ideal for families having, in addition to a mezzanine sleeping platform in one double room that is ideal for children, a snug children's 'cubby hole' bed closed off by a curtain built into the walls on the upstairs landing. All 4 bedrooms are en-suite and there is a further snug area that accommodates another two guests.
The chalet is situated by the L'Arve River in Argentiere, close to the world famous Grands Montets ski area, (5-7 minutes' walk) and is only a short drive (there is a driver service) away from the other Chamonix valley ski areas.
Situated in a private hamlet of four luxury chalets, (which can be rented altogether or in pairs) it benefits from sharing some fantastic additional facilities. The complex includes a home cinema, steam room, sauna, a wine cellar, treatment rooms and a games room. There is a secure underground parking & ski lockers. The shared spa facilities include an outdoor heated swimming pool (also for winter use!) and each of the 4 chalets has its own outdoor hot tub.
This property can be booked on a self-catered basis. Please call our office for details and a price.
Newly built the Chalet Cristal is contemporary, fresh and delightful. Location is spot on.
- To piste/lift:
- 400 - 800 metres
- To centre:
- Under 100 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Very good
- Shared spa: outdoor pool, steam room, sauna, massage room. Private outdoor hot tub on the deck. Large LCD TV, DVD, iPod dock & radio. Wi-Fi. Ski room. 2 underground parking spaces. Laundry facilities.
- Ski hosting:
- Hot tub:
Prices per person for 7 nights
|08 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|15 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|22 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|29 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|05 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|13 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|20 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|27 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|03 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|10 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|17 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|24 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|03 Mar 2019||£1,657||‐||Enquire||23||NO|
|10 Mar 2019||£1,558||‐||Enquire||23||NO|
|17 Mar 2019||£1,558||‐||Enquire||23||NO|
|24 Mar 2019||£1,558||‐||Enquire||23||NO|
|31 Mar 2019||£1,458||‐||Enquire||23||NO|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Airport transfers
- Massage & beauty treatments
- English speaking ski guides/instructors
- Additional wine list
- Professional childcare/nannies
- Chalet Cristal
- Room 1: double/twin. Open plan bath & sep. wc. Access to hot tub
- Room 2: double/twin with en-suite bath and wc
- Room 3: double/twin (single on mezzanine). En-suite bath and wc
- Room 4: double (double/twin on mezzanine). En-suite shower only
- Room 5: open 'snug' with double (150 cms wide) and sink
- 1 x separate wc
- Chalet Granit
- Room 1: double/twin with en-suite bath, double sinks and wc
- Room 2: double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 3: double. En-suite bath & wc. Terrace. Access to hot tub
- Room 4: double. En-suite shower & wc. Terrace. Access to hot tub
- 1 x separate wc
Included in Price
- Breakfast and afternoon tea 7 days a week, on chef's day off- continental breakfast
- 4 course meal with complimentary wine, followed by cheese, port and coffee (6 nights)
- In resort transfers from 8am to 10pm
- Daily houskeeping, mid week towel change on request
- Robes, slippers, L'Occitane toiletries
- Alpine Answers' CONCIERGE SERVICE (whole chalet bookings only) help with ski hire and lesson bookings