Chalet Le Manoir in Alpe d'Huez is located right on the piste from the Rond Points des Pistes to Les Bergers. You can't get much more ski in/ski out than this. The chalet enjoys views of this piste and beyond to Les Bergers from its front elevation and from its rear elevation looks into the welcoming courtyard of Le Village.
At ground floor level you will find indoor hot tub, sauna and one en-suite twin room. To the first floor you find the main entrance, boot room, another en-suite twin and the living/dining room, bathed in light from the vast picture windows. Generous proportions give the living area an airy feel and the log-fire provides a warming focal point, alongside the enormous flat-screen TV. Stairs take you up to the second floor where there are three twin rooms and one double, all en-suite.
This property is perfect for families. Children and infants are welcome on any week of the season and can be booked in by the room. Private nanny childcare is available to pre-book (to ensure availability of a nanny please arrange this at the time of making your main holiday booking). As a dedicated family chalet there are extra facilities to accommodate younger guests such as stair gates, changing mats, microwave steriliser and access to a washing machine. There is also full-fat fresh milk for infants, fresh home-made purees, children's knives, forks and spoons and crockery. There are also the following items available for use on request: bed guards, potties, wc step & seats and table boosters.
A ski-in and ski-out location is what it's all about. The perfect location and the fact that this smart chalet apartment is operated with a high-end tour operator make the Chalet Manoir a real favourite of ours.
- To piste/lift:
- Ski-in / ski-out
- To centre:
- 100 - 200 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Wet suite with hot tub and sauna. Freeview TV, Wi-Fi, DVD player and stereo. Ski room with boot warmers, iPad for shared use. Playstation and board games library. Private underground parking. BOSE music system with iPod connectivity.
- Ski hosting:
- Hot tub:
Prices per person for 7 nights
|16 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|23 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|30 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|06 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|13 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|20 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|27 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|03 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|10 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|17 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|24 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|03 Mar 2019||Fully Booked|
|10 Mar 2019||Fully Booked|
|17 Mar 2019||Fully Booked|
|24 Mar 2019||Fully Booked|
|31 Mar 2019||Fully Booked|
|07 Apr 2019||Fully Booked|
|14 Apr 2019||£1,319||‐||Enquire||8||YES|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London or Manchester
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Full day nanny service (any 8 consecutive hours between 8am and 8pm)
- Half day nanny service (any 5 consecutive hours between 8am and 8pm)
- Beauty treatments and massages
- 'Platinum' dinner upgrade available (£180 - £250pppw): bespoke menu, fine wines, cheeseboard, chocs & port
- Room 1: twin with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- Room 2: twin (room for cot) with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 3: double (room for cot) with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 4: twin with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 5: twin with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- Room 6: twin (room for cot) with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from London UK) and coach transfers
- Breakfast & afternoon tea (7 days). Wake up drinks
- 4 course dinners with complimentary wine (6 nights). Coffee & mints are served afterwards
- Canapés served before dinner on your first and last evenings
- Mid week towel change. Bathrobes and slippers. Toiletries
- Alpine Answers' CONCIERGE SERVICE (whole chalet bookings only) help with ski hire and lesson bookings