Chalet Breche in Alpe d'Huez is one of the best chalets for its location and facilities in the whole resort. Sleeping up to 16 it's an excellent option for families and groups of friends. Firstly the location of the chalet could hardly be better; it's next to the 'telecabine' (one of the central lifts in the resort) as well as the tourist office and an excellent selection of bars and restaurants.
The chalet has a traditional feel but is well equipped with excellent modern, refined furnishes. For example the bathrooms are all equipped with a double basin and modern wooden bath tubs. In addition the chalet has a lovely spa with two saunas and a hot tub providing excellent relaxation options after a day's skiing.
Please note that children less than 13 years of age are not accepted into shared chalets outside of peak weeks (Christmas, New Year, Half Term and Easter) unless the party books the chalet for sole occupancy.
Smart property although it lacks a little character. Located right on the piste so great access to the ski area. The bathrooms in the rooms are great - wooden bath tubs are a nice touch! Hot tub is not particularly private.
- To piste/lift:
- 100 - 200 metres
- To centre:
- 100 - 200 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Outdoor hot tub on terrace. Ski room with boot warmers. TV/DVD in lounge and all bedrooms. Two infra red saunas with shower. Wi-Fi internet connection.
- Ski hosting:
- Hot tub:
Prices per person for 7 nights
|15 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|22 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|29 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|05 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|12 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|19 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|26 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|02 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|09 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|16 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|23 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|02 Mar 2019||Fully Booked|
|09 Mar 2019||Fully Booked|
|16 Mar 2019||Fully Booked|
|23 Mar 2019||£949||£60||Enquire||16||YES|
|30 Mar 2019||Fully Booked|
|06 Apr 2019||£1,329||‐||Enquire||14||YES|
|13 Apr 2019||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London, Manchester and some regional airports
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- If whole chalet is booked children can eat with adults (please note a supplement may apply)
- Room 1: twin with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- Room 2: twin with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- Room 3: twin with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- Room 4: twin with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- Room 5: twin with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- Room 6: twin with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- Room 7: twin with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- Room 8: twin with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from London UK) and coach transfers
- Buffet breakfast (7 days). Please note there will be a simple cooked breakfast option on 5 mornings
- Afternoon tea with cake or biscuits (5 days)
- Glass of prosecco is served as an aperitif (5 evenings)
- 3 course dinner with complimentary wine (5 nights). Wine provided until coffee/tea is served
- Children's high tea at 5.30pm for under 13 year olds (children can eat with adults when whole chalet booked)