Season 2020-2021: If you book a holiday and it includes a flight then you have booked a package holiday and you are protected by the Package Travel Regulations. These mean that if your accommodation cannot be provided you are either offered an alternative of the same quality, or a cash refund, or the chance to book again at a later date. As we have seen from experience any monetary refund may take a few months to be paid out but in the meantime your money is protected by the ATOL scheme.
Chalet Stratus in St Anton is part of a new prestigious development just a short walk from the town centre. Expect views of the magnificent Rendl Mountain from the chalet or unwind in the heated outdoor pool as the snow falls down around you.
Guests can also enjoy full access to steam, sauna and relaxation rooms shared with chalets Nimbus and Cirrus. The chalet is designed to merge traditional Tyrolean decor with crisp, modern interior. Owned and created by an award-winning architect, Chalet Stratus boasts a spacious open-plan living & dining area with a stunning fireplace.
Each of the three luxury en-suite rooms are finished to extremely high standards.
If you would like to view all our chalets in St Anton please use this link to view our chalets in St Anton search engine page. Here you will find links to all the other chalet properties we feature in this fantastic Arlberg region resort.
This property has good views across to the Rendl Mountain from its elevated position and offers a modern, shared spa - perfect for recharging the batteries.
- St Anton
- To piste/lift:
- 400 - 800 metres
- To centre:
- 400 - 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Spa (shared by 3 apts): steam room, sauna & relax area. Outdoor pool with flow jet. iPod dock or Bluetooth speakers. Minibus service to and from the lift station.
- Swimming pool
- Steam room
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|05 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|12 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|19 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|26 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|02 Jan 2021||£1,230 pp||‐||2||YES|
|09 Jan 2021||£1,301 pp||‐||6||YES|
|16 Jan 2021||£1,363 pp||‐||6||YES|
|23 Jan 2021||£1,456 pp||‐||6||YES|
|30 Jan 2021||Fully Booked|
|06 Feb 2021||£1,446 pp||‐||2||YES|
|13 Feb 2021||£2,075 pp||‐||6||YES|
|20 Feb 2021||Fully Booked|
|27 Feb 2021||£1,449 pp||‐||6||YES|
|06 Mar 2021||£1,455 pp||‐||6||YES|
|13 Mar 2021||Fully Booked|
|20 Mar 2021||£1,303 pp||‐||6||YES|
|27 Mar 2021||£1,327 pp||‐||4||YES|
|03 Apr 2021||£1,550 pp||£35 pp||6||YES|
|10 Apr 2021||Fully Booked|
|17 Apr 2021||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from UK) & coach transfers. Note: resort tax charged extra in resort (approx. 1.50 euros pppn)
- Continental breakfast every day with hot option provided on six mornings
- Afternoon tea (6 days)
- Aperitifs and canapés on 6 evenings
- 4 course dinners with complimentary wine. Coffee & chocolates (wine provided until coffee is served) on 5 nights
- 2 course 'alpine evening' dinner with complimentary wine, followed by coffee (1 night)
- Champagne and canapés on the first evening
- Towels and high grade toiletries in the bathrooms (mid week towel change). Bathrobes and slippers
- Minibus service to and from the lift station. Snack pack for your return airport transfer
- Weeks with 'ski all in' OFFER include: 6 day lift pass + silver standard ski & boot hire or free ski carriage
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London or Manchester
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train: