Season 2020-2021: If a client elects for a cash refund rather than rolling their booking over, or taking a credit for next season, instead of a 100% refund (if your stay has to be cancelled due to covid) the chalet operator will retain 25% to cover their costs.
Chalet Maria Schnee in St Anton is a grand five star chalet, rebuilt in 2008 to display a traditional Tyrolian property transformed into a luxurious and classy chalet with antique features. Based in the quaint Nasserein village, this chalet offers skiing with only minutes' walk to the ski lift, with even ski in/ ski out options permitting to the snow conditions.
Chalet Maria Schnee can comfortably accommodate 8 adults and 7 children with further bedrooms for staff. This split level chalet allows for a spacious atmosphere while en-suite bedrooms are decorated with deluxe furnishings giving a warm and cosy feel to the traditional wood panel wall rooms. On the top floor, 3 roomy double en-suites are located fitted with exclusive black stone and old oak. This floor also holds the master en-suite bedroom fitted with more contemporary furnishings, complete with large sunny terrace to privately enjoy drinks overlooking the St Anton valley. The children will also be well accommodated for with a girls' 3 bedroom and boys' 2 bunkbed rooms complete with en-suite facilities. A feature not to be missed on this floor is the gorgeous enclave in the side of the staircase, with built-in benches decorated with fur throws and view to the mountains, it's a great place to enjoy a glass of champagne.
The living floor contains a study with en-suite, which can double as another bedroom, as well as a huge open planning living area with sunken sitting room to create even more space for the family. The large wood burning fire becomes the centre piece of this spacious area, contrasting to the sleek modern steel kitchen. Both catered and self-catered options apply to this chalet allowing you to enjoy this floor and its facilities as you wish. The chalet's dining table comfortably seating 12 guests, with a separate kitchen table ideal for the children.
The lower ground floor holds a spa centre, children's playroom and cinema area perfect for keeping everyone entertained as well as ski locker complete with ski boot and coat warmers. This floor also provides accommodation for a nanny in addition to a contained flat for staff to retreat to.
The garage can house one car and there are a further two external parking places.
If you would like to view all our chalets in St Anton please use this link to view our chalets in St Anton search engine page. Here you will find links to all the other chalet properties we feature in this fantastic Arlberg region resort.
One of the best chalets in the resort - say no more!
- St Anton
- To piste/lift:
- 400 - 800 metres
- To centre:
- More than 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Very good
- TV and DVD. Hi-Fi and MP3 dock. Sauna, steam room and outdoor hot tub. One garage car parking space and 2 further out door spaces. Kids play room and wine cellar. Small gym. Ski room. Laundry room. Shared driver service.
- Hot tub
- Steam room
- Good views
- Driver service
- Gourmet food
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|06 Dec 2020||£2,279 pp||‐||15||NO|
|13 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|20 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|27 Dec 2020||£4,061 pp||‐||15||NO|
|03 Jan 2021||Fully Booked|
|10 Jan 2021||£2,331 pp||‐||15||NO|
|17 Jan 2021||£2,331 pp||‐||15||NO|
|24 Jan 2021||£2,331 pp||‐||15||NO|
|31 Jan 2021||£2,331 pp||‐||15||NO|
|07 Feb 2021||£2,744 pp||‐||15||NO|
|14 Feb 2021||Fully Booked|
|21 Feb 2021||£2,744 pp||‐||15||NO|
|28 Feb 2021||Fully Booked|
|07 Mar 2021||£2,331 pp||‐||15||NO|
|14 Mar 2021||£2,331 pp||‐||15||NO|
|21 Mar 2021||£2,331 pp||‐||15||NO|
|28 Mar 2021||Fully Booked|
|04 Apr 2021||Fully Booked|
|11 Apr 2021||£2,279 pp||‐||15||NO|
|18 Apr 2021||£2,279 pp||‐||15||NO|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- A luxury breakfast (including chef cooked specials) is served on 6 mornings
- Afternoon tea (6 days)
- Veuve Cliquot Champagne and aperitifs are served with canapés (6 evenings)
- 4 course evening meal served with choice of complimentary wine (6 nights)
- Private ski instructor per chalet on Mondays and Tuesdays (days may vary depending on availability)
- Mid week towel change. Bathrobes, slippers and bathroom toiletries
- Complimentary newspapers
- Shared daily driver service 08.30am - 1.00am
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- In-resort concierge service during your stay
- A damage deposit is payable before arrival. This is 7,500 euros
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- 1 x master double with en-suite bath, shower and wc.
- 2 x doubles/twins with en-suite bath and wc.
- 1 x small double/single with en-suite bath and wc.
- 1 x twin/double with en-suite bath and wc.
- 1 x kids bunk room (sleeps up to 4) with separate shower and wc.
- 1 x twin with en-suite bath and wc.
- There is a staff flat in the building with separate entrance