Chalet Hans in St Anton is a large, traditional chalet with bags of charm. It has a fantastic location right in the heart of St Anton. The main pedestrian area of St Anton is around a 3-5 minute flat walk. The chalet is also perfectly placed between the Nasserein and Galzig gondolas providing excellent access to the fantastic ski area that St Anton boasts.
The majority of rooms are en-suite with subtle Austrian touches and artwork. There are a few rooms which can be connected, ideal for groups of friends or a family.
If you would like to view all our chalets in St Anton please use this link to view our chalets in St Anton search engine page. Here you will find links to all the other chalet properties we feature in this fantastic Arlberg region resort.
The Chalet Hans has been around for a long time now. However, it remains popular due to its excellent location and price both of which are hard to beat in St Anton.
- St Anton
- 16 - 18
- To piste/lift:
- 400 - 800 metres
- To centre:
- 100 - 200 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Very good
- TV. Ski room with boot warmers. Wi-Fi internet connection.
- Near resort centre
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|07 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|14 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|21 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|28 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|04 Jan 2020||£774 pp||£175 pp||14||YES|
|11 Jan 2020||£787 pp||£144 pp||12||YES|
|18 Jan 2020||£914 pp||£175 pp||16||YES|
|25 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|01 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|08 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|15 Feb 2020||£1,620 pp||£144 pp||6||YES||Offer|
|22 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|29 Feb 2020||£1,099 pp||£115 pp||10||YES|
|07 Mar 2020||£1,171 pp||‐||16||YES|
|14 Mar 2020||£1,155 pp||‐||16||YES|
|21 Mar 2020||£1,017 pp||£125 pp||16||YES|
|28 Mar 2020||£1,066 pp||£205 pp||16||YES|
|04 Apr 2020||£1,108 pp||£280 pp||16||YES|
|11 Apr 2020||Fully Booked|
|18 Apr 2020||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from UK) & coach transfers. Note: resort tax charged extra in resort (approx. 1.50 euros pppn)
- Continental breakfast every day with hot option provided on six mornings
- Afternoon tea (6 days)
- Aperitifs on 6 evenings
- 3 course dinners with complimentary wine, followed by coffee (wine provided until coffee is served) on 5 nights
- 2 course 'alpine evening' dinner with complimentary wine, followed by coffee (1 night)
- Bath and hand towels are provided
- One mid-week bathroom clean. Communal areas cleaned and tidied daily
- Weeks with 'ski all in' OFFER include: 6 day lift pass + silver standard ski & boot hire or free ski carriage
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London or Manchester
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Room 1: twin with en-suite shower and wc.
- Room 2: large Austrian twin (with sofa bed) with en-suite shower & wc.
- Room 3: Austrian twin with en-suite shower and wc. External access
- Room 4: Austrian twin (with sofa bed) with en-suite shower and wc.
- Room 5: Austrian twin with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 6: small twin with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 7: small Austrian twin with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 8: double with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Rooms 2 and 3 interconnect and can be made into a family suite