The luxury Chalet Panorama in Maria Alm opened its doors to guests for the first time in December 2006. Since then it has consistently tempted guests back with fantastic levels of food and service. The chalet is located less than an hour from Salzburg, within the Hochkonig ski area.
Leading from the imposing entrance hall is the aptly named 'Great Room'. This south facing living room has full width picture windows which overlook the slopes and opens out onto a paved terrace. There is a formal dining area and an adjacent comfortable seating area with an open fire and large panelled dividing wall concealing a wide screen satellite TV.
The Wellness Suite is situated on the lower ground floor. The facilities include a steam room and sauna - just the place to ease those tired muscles.
One of just two chalets in this fabulous resort owned and managed by a leading member of the British ski holiday industry. If you are looking to get away to a rather special corner of the Austrian Alps and stay in a rather special property then the Chalet Panorama will be the perfect choice.
One of just two chalets in this fabulous resort owned and managed by a senior member of the British ski holiday industry. If you are looking to get away to a rather special corner of the Austrian Alps and stay in a rather special property then the Chalet Panorama will be the perfect choice.
- Maria Alm
- 14 - 16
- To piste/lift:
- 400 - 800 metres
- To centre:
- 200 - 400 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Stereo system and wide screen satellite TV & Wi-Fi. Luxury spa: sauna, steam room, showers & relax area.
- Steam room
- Good views
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|05 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|12 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|19 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|26 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|02 Jan 2021||Fully Booked|
|09 Jan 2021||Fully Booked|
|16 Jan 2021||Fully Booked|
|23 Jan 2021||Fully Booked|
|30 Jan 2021||Fully Booked|
|06 Feb 2021||Fully Booked|
|13 Feb 2021||Fully Booked|
|20 Feb 2021||Fully Booked|
|27 Feb 2021||Fully Booked|
|06 Mar 2021||Fully Booked|
|13 Mar 2021||Fully Booked|
|20 Mar 2021||Fully Booked|
|27 Mar 2021||Fully Booked|
|05 Apr 2021||Fully Booked|
|12 Apr 2021||Fully Booked|
|19 Apr 2021||£536 pp||‐||16||NO|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Full buffet breakfast with a choice of cereals, meats, cheese, fresh fruit, yoghurt and eggs cooked to order (7 days)
- Afternoon tea comprising a selection of freshly made cakes and biscuits, served with English tea or coffee (7 days)
- 3-course evening meal with complimentary wine and coffee to follow (6 nights)
- Mid week towel change
- Alpine Answers' CONCIERGE SERVICE (whole chalet bookings only) help with ski hire and lesson bookings
- The local tourist tax (approximately 10.50 euros per person per week) will be added to your final invoice
- A damage deposit of £3,000 is payable in advance and refunded subject to no damage or losses
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- East Wing
- Room 1: Austrian twin. En-suite shower room. Flat screen TV. Balcony
- Room 2: Aust twn (extra single). Shower room. Sitting area & TV. Balc
- Room 3: Aust twn (extra single). Shower room. Sitting area & TV. Balc
- Top Floor (accessed from East Wing):
- Master suite (2 - 4 pax) double with private bathroom. Balcony
- Sitting room (with fireplace) leading to separate sleeping area
- West Wing:
- Room 4: Aust twn (extra single). Shower room. Sitting area & TV. Balc
- Room 5: Austrian twin. En-suite bathroom. Flat screen TV. Balcony
- Rooms 2, 3 & 4 can take an extra child bed