The luxury Chalet Arla in Lech is a sophisticated property providing exclusive alpine living in a prime location in this prestigious resort. In total the chalet offers over 500 square metres of internal space as well as large balconies and terraces giving lovely views over the resort centre and towards the Omeshorn Mountain. The centre of vibrant Lech is just one minute walk away and you can ski back to within 100 metres of the chalet's door.
There is a mixture of vintage and designer furniture and the accommodation is divided into three separate suites. The main Grand Alpine Home suite can sleep up to 6 guests and includes the master bedroom with freestanding bathtub, living room with open fireplace and private balcony. This suite also has its own private spa area with sauna, steam room, relax area and yoga/exercise room. The party room also offers a bar, darts board, table football table, pinball machine. Multi-media system and private cinema.
The Alpine Modern suite has two further bedrooms as well as a bright living and dining room. The Alpine Vintage suite is decorated as a loft space and has one bedroom as well as living and dining area with open fireplace. Both these smaller suites have access to their own spa area with sauna, steam room, relaxation area and yoga/exercise room.
In addition to the Chalet Arla spa facilities guests have access to the wonderful spa (over 1,000sqm) at the nearby five star superior Hotel Aurelio. This has a 23 metre indoor swimming pool, two relaxation areas and an extensive thermal suite with saunas, steam bath, Jacuzzi and cold water plunge pool.
A top drawer chalet property for a top drawer resort. Property is separated into three distinct suites - the main suite has its own spa and the other two suites share a second spa area. Expect first class service to go with first class luxury accommodation.
- 10 - 12
- To piste/lift:
- Under 100 metres
- To centre:
- Under 100 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Very good
- 2 x spas indoor sauna, steam room, relax area & yoga room. Party room: bar, table football, cinema & multi media system
- Steam room
- Good views
- Cinema/TV room
- Driver service
- Near resort centre
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|05 Dec 2021||£5,707 pp||‐||12||NO|
|12 Dec 2021||£5,707 pp||‐||12||NO|
|19 Dec 2021||£11,870 pp||‐||12||NO|
|27 Dec 2021||Fully Booked|
|02 Jan 2022||Fully Booked|
|08 Jan 2022||£9,587 pp||‐||12||NO|
|15 Jan 2022||£9,587 pp||‐||12||NO|
|22 Jan 2022||£9,587 pp||‐||12||NO|
|29 Jan 2022||£9,587 pp||‐||12||NO|
|05 Feb 2022||£11,109 pp||‐||12||NO|
|12 Feb 2022||£13,391 pp||‐||12||NO|
|19 Feb 2022||£13,391 pp||‐||12||NO|
|26 Feb 2022||£11,109 pp||‐||12||NO|
|05 Mar 2022||£11,109 pp||‐||12||NO|
|12 Mar 2022||£11,109 pp||‐||12||NO|
|19 Mar 2022||£11,109 pp||‐||12||NO|
|26 Mar 2022||£11,109 pp||‐||12||NO|
|02 Apr 2022||£11,109 pp||‐||12||NO|
|09 Apr 2022||£9,587 pp||‐||12||NO|
|16 Apr 2022||£7,609 pp||‐||12||NO|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
- Services of a private chef for dinners can be arranged for extra cost
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Grand Alpine Home suite (sleeps 4 - 6 guests):
- 300sqm with sauna, steam and yoga room. Party room.
- 65sqm living & dining area with open fireplace, large sofa and bar
- Room 1: master double with open bath and balcony
- Room 2: twin/double with en-suite bathroom
- Alpine Vintage Suite (sleeps 2 guests):
- Spacious living and dining area with fireplace and balcony
- Room 3: twin/double with en-suite bathroom
- Alpine Modern Suite (4 guests)
- Large living and dining area (65sqm). Large terrace with views
- Room 4: twin/double with separate bathroom
- Room 5: twin/double with separate bathroom
- Vintage Suite and Modern Suite share their own spa area with
- sauna, steam room, relax area and yoga/gym room