The Hahnenkamm Lodge is located just 50 metres from the famous downhill race course in Kitzbuhel. It gives guests the unique experience of ski in ski out access directly to the famous Streif slope at 1,645 metres altitude. From the top of the cable car station there is a short walk (100 metres approximately) along a snowy track to reach the Lodge. Winter clothing and snow boots are recommended for your arrival. Please note that the Hahnenkamm Lodge team will transfer your luggage from the bottom of the Hahnenkamm cable car directly to the Lodge.
The Hahnenkamm Lodge combines a luxurious alpine lifestyle with individual first-class service. It offers guests a private refuge which redefines a mountain holiday.
The Lodge can sleep up to 14 guess in a master suite, three deluxe suites and one standard bedroom. All the bedroom suites come with flat screen satellite TV, telephone, room safe, fridge, Bogner bathroom toiletries and hair-drier.
Hahnenkamm Master Suite (72sqm) offers a double bed area with open claw foot bath; a sitting room area with sofa bed, fireplace, desk area, flat screen TV, Sonos sound system, shower room and large terrace.
Streif Deluxe Suite (40sqm) offers a double bed; a sitting room area with double sofa bed, flat screen TV, Sonos sound system, bathroom with bath & shower and a balcony.
Kaiser Deluxe Suite (37sqm) offers a double bed and sofa bed, flat screen TV, Sonos sound system, bathroom with bath & shower and a balcony.
Horn Deluxe Suite (39sqm) offers a double bedroom and a separate living room with sofa bed. There are two flat screen TVs (one in bedroom and one in living room). Sonos sound system, bathroom with bath & shower and a balcony.
Mausefalle (31sqm) is a quad bunk bed room with two sets of bunks and an en-suite shower room and separate wc. Ideal for four children or two adults.
The Lodge can also be used as a private conference centre for 14 delegates. There is a projector (HDMI and standard ports), screen, flip charts, laser pointer and pens, Sonos sound system and printer. All that you could need for a successful off-site meeting venue.
Due to its unique location, the lodge is not accessible outside operating hours of the Hahnenkamm cable car. The operating hours of the Hahnenkamm cable car during winter are Sunday - Thursday inclusive from 8.00am to 5.00pm. Fridays to 11.00pm and Saturdays to 6.00pm. Check in on arrival day: from 3.00pm and check out on departure day: between 8.00am and 10.00am.
Think ultra small, ultra smart and ultra comfortable boutique hotel on the mountain.
- 12 - 14
- To piste/lift:
- Ski-in / ski-out
- To centre:
- More than 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- SPA with sauna and hammam. Private gym. Internal lift to all floors. Wi-Fi and Sonos sound system. Bar: complimentary aperitifs, cocktails and soft drinks. Bedrooms with TV, fireplace, Sonos, telephone and safe. Large terraces with unique views and open-fire. Ski room with separate lockers.
- Steam room
- Good views
- Ski in ski out
- Gourmet food
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|06 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|13 Dec 2020||£4,204 pp||‐||14||NO|
|20 Dec 2020||£6,306 pp||‐||14||NO|
|27 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|03 Jan 2021||£5,255 pp||‐||14||NO|
|10 Jan 2021||£3,941 pp||‐||14||NO|
|17 Jan 2021||£6,306 pp||‐||14||NO|
|24 Jan 2021||£3,679 pp||‐||14||NO|
|31 Jan 2021||£4,204 pp||‐||14||NO|
|07 Feb 2021||£4,204 pp||‐||14||NO|
|14 Feb 2021||£4,204 pp||‐||14||NO|
|21 Feb 2021||£4,204 pp||‐||14||NO|
|28 Feb 2021||£4,204 pp||‐||14||NO|
|07 Mar 2021||£3,679 pp||‐||14||NO|
|14 Mar 2021||£3,679 pp||‐||14||NO|
|21 Mar 2021||£3,679 pp||‐||14||NO|
|28 Mar 2021||£3,679 pp||‐||14||NO|
|04 Apr 2021||£3,153 pp||‐||14||NO|
|11 Apr 2021||£3,153 pp||‐||14||NO|
|18 Apr 2021||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Lodge team: Lodge Manager, Private Chef, Guest Relations, Housekeeping
- Champagne as welcome drink and culinary refreshment
- Breakfast buffet with a selection of fresh and seasonal products, fresh juice, fresh breads and cold cuts
- Afternoon snack
- Multi-course menu in the evenings by our chef (except Fridays)
- Complimentary bar: house Cremant, selection of international whites, reds and rosé wine. Hot & soft drinks
- Lift passes for your arrival and departure to the Hahnenkamm Lodge
- Underground parking space at the Hahnenkammbahn lower terminus
- Luggage transport from the parking space to the Lodge and back
- Private ski instructors can be arranged for additional cost
- SPA-treatments, Personal Trainer, childcare on request
- Fine wines from a selected list of international wines & spirits
- Private airport transfers
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Hahnenkamm: master double: sitting area, sofa bed, desk, bath & shower
- Streif: double with sitting area, double sofa bed, bath and shower
- Kaiser: double with double sofa bed, bath and shower
- Horn: double. Separate sitting area with sofa bed. Bath and shower
- Mausefalle: Quad bunk bedroom with shower. Adult size beds