Season 2020-21: For any booking where the FCDO in the UK and/or any other governmental agency in the country you reside determine that travel to France is not permitted or advisable due to restrictions put in place to deal with the Covid-19 Pandemic, and/or that France refuses entry to non-residents at the date of travel, and/or the ski area of the Three Valleys is closed due to the Covid-19 Pandemic, which means you are therefore unable to travel to your chalet and enjoy a ski holiday as planned, and your travel insurance will not refund the cost of your stay this chalet company will permit the value of monies paid to be deferred to a holiday booking in winter 2021/2022.
Chalet Bugi in St Martin de Belleville is part of the brand new development on the edge of the home piste and right by the gondola station. Bugi is the largest residential chalet property but there are several smart apartments as well as some new shops and a brasserie which will be operated by the same team that owns the 3 Michelin star La Bouitte restaurant (located in the next door village of Saint Marcel). This development along with Chalet Bugi, the brasserie and a growing number of privately owned new-build luxury chalets is raising the luxury bar for St Martin de Belleville.
The Chalet Bugi has six en-suite bedrooms (all with baths and two also with separate showers), lift access to all floors, lovely west facing views and a huge terrace. There is also a hot tub on a lower west facing terrace with good views over the village and an indoor sauna. The British owner of the chalet has instructed the interior designer to spare no expense. High quality fabrics, fixtures and fittings have been used and guests will enjoy delicious meals eaten off Villeroy & Boch crockery and drinking fine wines from crystal glassware. Cutlery is by Robert Welch and beds are made using fine quality Egyptian cotton.
The upper floor sitting room with dining area has double height windows to allow guests the best views and maximum light. There is a separate kitchen where your chalet hosts will prepare top quality chalet cuisine and a separate TV area which is really useful if you have children or teenagers who would rather curl up in front of a good movie.
Photos will follow when we have them. The images used at the moment are computer generated and should be used as a guide only.
Just about the only ski in ski out chalet in St Martin de Belleville. Built and furnished to highest standards. Top quality fabrics, bespoke furniture, designer pieces and high-end fixtures and fittings. We love the huge west facing terrace with views over the village.
- St Martin de Belleville
- To piste/lift:
- Ski-in / ski-out
- To centre:
- 100 - 200 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Outdoor hot tub and indoor sauna. Lift access to all floors. Villeroy & Boch crockery, Robert Welch cutlery etc.
- Hot tub
- Good views
- Ski in ski out
- Near resort centre
- Gourmet food
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|05 Dec 2021||£1,000 pp||‐||12||NO|
|12 Dec 2021||£1,250 pp||‐||12||NO|
|19 Dec 2021||£2,750 pp||‐||12||NO|
|26 Dec 2021||£3,300 pp||‐||12||NO|
|02 Jan 2022||£1,650 pp||‐||12||NO|
|09 Jan 2022||£1,392 pp||‐||12||NO|
|15 Jan 2022||£1,600 pp||‐||12||NO|
|22 Jan 2022||Fully Booked|
|29 Jan 2022||£1,650 pp||‐||12||NO|
|05 Feb 2022||£1,700 pp||‐||12||NO|
|12 Feb 2022||£3,300 pp||‐||12||NO|
|19 Feb 2022||£3,300 pp||‐||12||NO|
|26 Feb 2022||Fully Booked|
|05 Mar 2022||Fully Booked|
|12 Mar 2022||Fully Booked|
|19 Mar 2022||Fully Booked|
|26 Mar 2022||£1,950 pp||‐||12||NO|
|02 Apr 2022||£1,950 pp||‐||12||NO|
|09 Apr 2022||£1,500 pp||‐||12||NO|
|16 Apr 2022||£1,000 pp||‐||12||NO|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Champagne reception on your first evening in the chalet
- Breakfast (7 mornings). There will be a cooked option on 6 mornings
- Afternoon tea (7 afternoons)
- Apéritifs and canapés around the fireplace (6 evenings)
- Four course dinner with carefully selected choice of premium complimentary wines followed by cheeseboard (6 nights)
- Complimentary bar (wine, sparkling wine, spirits, beers, soft drinks and mixers)
- Egyptian cotton linen, towels, bathrobes and slippers (towel change mid week)
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Lower Ground Floor:
- West facing terrace with hot tub
- Room 1: twin/double with en-suite bath and wc. Access to hot tub
- Room 2: twin/double with en-suite bath and wc
- Room 3: twin/double with en-suite bath and wc
- Room 4: large twn/dble. En-suite bath, sh & wc. Access to hot tub
- Ground Floor:
- Main entrance and hallway, guest wc and garages
- First Floor:
- Kitchen. Separate snug. Sitting & dining room. Huge terrace
- Second Floor:
- Room 5: master double with en-suite bath, sh & wc. Balcony (north)
- Room 6: large twin/double with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony (south)