Season 2020-2021: If a client elects for a cash refund rather than rolling their booking over, or taking a credit for next season, instead of a 100% refund (if your stay has to be cancelled due to covid) the chalet operator will retain 25% to cover their costs.
Situated on the exclusive Route des Chalets above the centre of Meribel the Chalet Alpaca offers luxury alpine living in spades. Of course this 4 storey 650 square metre property also has one of the most prestigious locations in Meribel with the edge of the Doron piste less than 100 metres away and the Rond Point also close at hand. There are spectacular views over the resort and valley below from the balconies and terrace.
The Chalet Alpaca was completed in 2017 and must surely be one of the largest and most luxurious properties in Meribel. The large outdoor terrace has an 'endless' heated swimming pool, copper hot tub and fire-pit around which guests can gather to watch the sunset.
The chalet sleeps 10 adults and up to 4 children in extreme comfort. There are 4 principal guest bedrooms plus a quad children's bunk room and a nanny bedroom on the lower floor. The large entertaining spaces are spread over three floors. On the first floor is the huge open plan living and dining area along with access to the large terrace. The uppermost floor has a second sitting room area and a master bedroom suite with office, fireplace and large open bathroom.
The chalet is superbly decorated with hardly any expense spared. There is a plush wellness spa that any luxury hotel would be happy to boast about with steam room, sauna, showers, relax area and treatment room. The games room is large enough for a pool table and pinball machine and this space opens onto the comfortably furnished cinema room with drop down screen.
If you would like to view other properties in this famous Three Valleys resort please use our chalets in Meribel search page. View prices, availability, map locations, photos and client reviews for all chalet properties in Meribel.
The standard required for the title of 'most luxurious chalet in Meribel' just got significantly higher.
- To piste/lift:
- Under 100 metres
- To centre:
- More than 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Outdoor swimming pool and copper hot tub. Indoor spa with steam room, sauna and shower. Cinema room, library, bar and gym. Climbing wall room. Games room with pool table and vinatge pinball game. Sonos sound, Apple TV & Wi-Fi throughout. Driver service. Large garage under property for several vehicles.
- Hot tub
- Swimming pool
- Steam room
- Good views
- Cinema/TV room
- Driver service
- Gourmet food
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|05 Dec 2021||£3,951 pp||‐||12||NO|
|12 Dec 2021||£3,951 pp||‐||12||NO|
|19 Dec 2021||£5,432 pp||‐||12||NO|
|26 Dec 2021||£8,947 pp||‐||12||NO|
|02 Jan 2022||£5,432 pp||‐||12||NO|
|09 Jan 2022||£4,598 pp||‐||12||NO|
|16 Jan 2022||£4,598 pp||‐||12||NO|
|23 Jan 2022||£4,598 pp||‐||12||NO|
|30 Jan 2022||£4,598 pp||‐||12||NO|
|06 Feb 2022||£5,124 pp||‐||12||NO|
|13 Feb 2022||£5,863 pp||‐||12||NO|
|20 Feb 2022||£5,124 pp||‐||12||NO|
|27 Feb 2022||£4,598 pp||‐||12||NO|
|06 Mar 2022||£4,598 pp||‐||12||NO|
|13 Mar 2022||£4,598 pp||‐||12||NO|
|20 Mar 2022||£4,598 pp||‐||12||NO|
|27 Mar 2022||£4,598 pp||‐||12||NO|
|03 Apr 2022||£4,598 pp||‐||12||NO|
|10 Apr 2022||£3,931 pp||‐||12||NO|
|17 Apr 2022||£3,951 pp||‐||12||NO|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Services of highly qualified chef for breakfast, afternoon tea & 4 course dinner (6 nights). Food & beverages charged extra
- Selection of wines are available from a renowned supplier (all drinks are charged extra)
- Driver service (VW Caravelle or similar) operating between the hours 08.30hrs - 01.00hrs
- Chalet manager and host(s) to serve meals and provide a concierge service
- Daily cleaning is provided by our housekeepers
- Concierge service for booking activities, restaurants etc.
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- Food and drink are charged extra at cost price plus TVA
- A damage deposit is required on payment of final balance
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Lower Ground:
- Gym, utility room, laundry room, separate staff flat & large garage
- Upper Ground Floor:
- Spa & treatment room, cinema, climbing room. Games room. Ski store
- Room 1: quad with two sets of bunk beds. Private bath and wc
- Room 2: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- First Floor:
- Living area, dining area. Kitchen. Large terrace with pool & hot tub
- Room 3: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 4: king double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 5: twin/double with en-suite bath, shower and wc
- Second Floor:
- Second living area with fireplace, library and office
- Room 6: master double suite. Dressing area. Bath, shower & wc. Balc.