Season 2020-2021: To book your chalet there is just a 10% deposit. The 90% balance is not due until 28 days before your intended arrival date in resort. There is a comprehensive COVID cancellation policy which will allow you to cancel or change your booking if a COVID event occurs. This includes a 90% cash refund or a 100% credit to use another time.
Chalet Le Namaste is a leading luxury family ski chalet in Courchevel 1850. It offers over 300 square metres of living space including a fabulous spa complete with swimming pool, sauna and hammam. This wonderful chalet has a fabulous location just off the Bellecote piste which means that guests benefit from genuine ski in ski out convenience (of course there is also a chauffeur service should you need it).
This lovely traditional chalet was totally renovated in 2019 with a 1m euros spend but still oozes class ski chalet charm. There are three principal guest bedrooms and a small double bedroom all with en-suite facilities. There is also a large additional sleeping area with two sets of cabin bunks - perfect for children. This room has an adjoining games/lounge area.
There are superb mountain views from pretty much every window and a large south facing terrace which catches all the morning sun - a great spot for enjoying a leisurely morning coffee. And in the evening you can return for a bit of star gazing, a glass of chilled champagne in hand.
The recent renovation works included the addition of a fabulous spa area. There is an indoor pool with wave machine and mood lighting system. There is also a massage/treatment room, sauna, steam room (hammam) and a poolside bar and Moroccan themed mezzanine area for total relaxation.
Guests will enjoy the use of an in resort private chauffeured 4x4 VW Caravelle during their stay.
If you would like to view other chalets in Courchevel 1850 please use this link to view our Courchevel 1850 chalet search engine page. From here there is a link to all the other chalet properties we feature in this famous Three Valleys ski resort.
A truly outstanding family ski chalet with an operator who employ professional chefs and provide an in-resort concierge service to make sure your every need is taken care of. You don't get much better than this option.
- Courchevel 1850
- 10 - 14
- To piste/lift:
- Ski-in / ski-out
- To centre:
- More than 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Very good
- Indoor swimming pool with jet stream and wave system. Massage & spa treatment room. Sauna & hammam. LCD Television & Music System. Wi-Fi internet connection. 4x4 Caravelle chauffeured facility. Garage Parking. Ski room with heated bootwarmers.
- Swimming pool
- Steam room
- Good views
- Driver service
- Ski in ski out
- Gourmet food
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|06 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|13 Dec 2020||£2,995 pp||‐||10||NO|
|20 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|27 Dec 2020||£10,551 pp||£1,862 pp||10||NO|
|03 Jan 2021||£8,542 pp||‐||10||NO|
|10 Jan 2021||£3,906 pp||‐||10||NO|
|17 Jan 2021||£3,906 pp||‐||10||NO|
|24 Jan 2021||Fully Booked|
|31 Jan 2021||Fully Booked|
|07 Feb 2021||£5,104 pp||‐||10||NO|
|14 Feb 2021||Fully Booked|
|21 Feb 2021||£5,339 pp||‐||10||NO|
|28 Feb 2021||£4,523 pp||‐||10||NO|
|07 Mar 2021||Fully Booked|
|14 Mar 2021||£4,523 pp||‐||10||NO|
|21 Mar 2021||Fully Booked|
|29 Mar 2021||£3,530 pp||‐||10||NO||Short stay|
|04 Apr 2021||£5,122 pp||‐||10||NO|
|11 Apr 2021||£5,122 pp||‐||10||NO|
|18 Apr 2021||£2,995 pp||‐||10||NO|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Daily fresh breakfast (continental style): pastries, fruit, cereals, cold meats & cheeses, yoghurts and preserves
- Dedicated chalet assistant provides daily contactless cleaning & preparation, implementing COVID safety policies
- Travel within the resort will be provided via a pre-booked professional chauffeur-driven service
- Perrier-Jouët Champagne, an open bar stocked with beers, premium spirits and soft drinks
- Bar snacks, and range of selected chateau bottled house wines are available
- Your personal chalet manager will arrange evening restaurant bookings or delivery from your favourite restaurant
- Where possible a non-contact style of service is provided in the chalet
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train: