Chalet Le Nameste is a leading luxury family ski chalet in Courchevel 1850. It offers over 300 square metres of living space including a fabulous spa complete with swimming pool, sauna and hammam. This wonderful chalet has a fabulous location just off the Bellecote piste which means that guests benefit from genuine ski in ski out convenience (of course there is also a chauffeur service should you need it).
This lovely traditional chalet was totally renovated in 2014 but still oozes class ski chalet charm. There are 3 principal guest bedrooms and a small double bedroom all with en-suite facilities. There is also a large additional sleeping area with two sets of cabin bunks - perfect for children. This room has an adjoining games/lounge area.
There are superb mountain views from pretty much every window and a large south facing terrace which catches all the morning sun - a great spot for enjoying a leisurely morning coffee. And in the evening you can return for a bit of star gazing, a glass of chilled champagne in hand.
The recent renovation works included the addition of a fabulous spa area. There is an indoor pool with wave machine and mood lighting system. There is also a massage/treatment room, sauna, steam room (hammam) and a poolside bar and Moroccan themed mezzanine area for total relaxation.
Guests will enjoy the use of an in resort private chauffeured 4x4 VW Caravelle during their stay.
If you would like to view other chalets in Courchevel 1850 please use this link to view our Courchevel 1850 chalet search engine page. From here there is a link to all the other chalet properties we feature in this famous Three Valleys ski resort.
A truly outstanding family ski chalet with an operator who employ professional chefs and provide an in-resort concierge service to make sure your every need is taken care of. You don't get much better than this option.
- To piste/lift:
- Ski-in / ski-out
- To centre:
- More than 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Very good
- Indoor swimming pool with jet stream and wave system. Massage & spa treatment room. Sauna & hammam. LCD Television & Music System. Wi-Fi internet connection. 4x4 Caravelle chauffeured facility. Garage Parking. Ski room with heated bootwarmers.
- Ski hosting:
- Hot tub:
Prices per person for 7 nights
|13 Dec 2019||£4,777||‐||Enquire||10||NO|
|20 Dec 2019||£4,777||‐||Enquire||10||NO|
|27 Dec 2019||£11,696||‐||Enquire||10||NO|
|03 Jan 2020||£1,953||‐||Enquire||10||NO|
|12 Jan 2020||£3,984||‐||Enquire||10||NO|
|19 Jan 2020||£3,984||‐||Enquire||10||NO|
|26 Jan 2020||£3,984||‐||Enquire||10||NO|
|02 Feb 2020||£5,458||‐||Enquire||10||NO|
|09 Feb 2020||£6,049||‐||Enquire||10||NO|
|16 Feb 2020||£7,958||‐||Enquire||10||NO|
|23 Feb 2020||£5,658||‐||Enquire||10||NO|
|01 Mar 2020||£5,658||‐||Enquire||10||NO|
|08 Mar 2020||£4,263||‐||Enquire||10||NO|
|15 Mar 2020||£4,263||‐||Enquire||10||NO|
|22 Mar 2020||£4,263||‐||Enquire||10||NO|
|29 Mar 2020||£5,078||‐||Enquire||10||NO|
|05 Apr 2020||£5,413||‐||Enquire||10||NO|
|12 Apr 2020||£4,263||‐||Enquire||10||NO|
|14 Apr 2019||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- A la carte wines and champagne.
- Personal laundry service.
- In-chalet massage and beauty therapy.
- In-chalet childcare.
- In-chalet equipment fitting and lift passes.
- Room 1: double with en-suite facilities
- Room 2: double with en-suite facilities
- Room 3: double with en-suite facilities
- Room 4: smaller double with en-suite facilities
- Room 5: children's double bunk room. Private facilities
Included in Price
- Tea or coffee in bed. Breakfast and afternoon tea daily.
- Mouth watering dinners prepared by the chef with carefully selected complimentary house wines (6 nights).
- Children's supper daily.
- Champagne reception.
- Champagne and canapés daily.
- Open spirit bar and a range of soft drinks.
- Fresh flowers and daily newspapers.
- In resort chauffered vehicles.
- An 'unpack' service is available
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift