Chalet Flocon Des Neiges in Reberty is a traditional chalet filled with character. Steve and Francesca (who head up this small specialist chalet operation and who are based in resort) have made it into a homely and cosy chalet so that you feel as relaxed and comfortable as possible.
On the first floor you will find the large living area, with a beautiful central fireplace. There is a large kitchen on this level where your chalet host will be preparing the dining experience for you every evening, except on their day off! You will also find one double room, and one family room; on the second floor there are a further four twin rooms and on the third floor, there is one double room, and one further family room. The third floor has slightly lower ceilings, so it is suggested that those who are tall remain on the first/second floors. (Please see below for more information on the rooms).
Following a recent make-over this comfortable chalet now has an outdoor hot tub on a south facing sunny balcony as well as an indoor Jacuzzi and sauna.
The chalet team take their cooking very seriously and believe that it's important to use produce from the local area and they are proud to have forged relationships with some of the best suppliers in the region who provide the highest quality produce. As you are going to be burning off a lot of calories during your stay the chalet hosts aim to deliver well-balanced nutritional, delicious meals for you.
There is also a garage with enough space for 2 cars. If you require more parking space, there is a private underground parking in Reberty Village.
Peter Hardy (Telegraph on-line) made the following comments summer 2018: "...and the food far surpasses anything you'd expect from this price range. It's up there, in culinary terms, with the luxury chalets."
As a small, independent chalet specialist (with 3 chalets in the one resort) the locally based management team and chalet staff strive to provide the highest level of service to differentiate themselves from the competition. Chalet Flocon des Neiges is situated in the heart of Reberty Village, in between Les Menuires and Val Thorens, no more than 20 metres from the piste. The high quality of food, service and the ease of accessing the piste make this a compelling choice by anyone's standards.
- To piste/lift:
- Under 100 metres
- To centre:
- Under 100 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Outdoor hot tub on balcony. Indoor Jacuzzi & sauna. Free, unlimited Wi-Fi internet access. Television and satellite, DVD player and board games. Heated boot rack and a secure place for your skis. Parking. Balcony overlooking the village and the slopes.
- Ski hosting:
- Hot tub:
Prices per person for 7 nights
|07 Dec 2019||£594||‐||Enquire||15||NO|
|14 Dec 2019||£759||‐||Enquire||15||NO|
|21 Dec 2019||£1,355||‐||Enquire||15||NO|
|28 Dec 2019||£1,921||‐||Enquire||15||NO|
|04 Jan 2020||£958||‐||Enquire||15||NO|
|11 Jan 2020||£958||‐||Enquire||15||NO|
|18 Jan 2020||£958||‐||Enquire||15||NO|
|25 Jan 2020||£1,066||‐||Enquire||15||NO|
|01 Feb 2020||£1,080||‐||Enquire||15||NO|
|08 Feb 2020||£1,125||‐||Enquire||15||NO|
|15 Feb 2020||£1,921||‐||Enquire||15||NO|
|22 Feb 2020||£1,061||‐||Enquire||15||NO|
|29 Feb 2020||£1,061||‐||Enquire||15||NO|
|07 Mar 2020||£1,031||‐||Enquire||15||NO|
|14 Mar 2020||£1,031||‐||Enquire||15||NO|
|21 Mar 2020||£1,061||‐||Enquire||15||NO|
|28 Mar 2020||£1,061||‐||Enquire||15||NO|
|04 Apr 2020||£1,115||‐||Enquire||15||NO|
|11 Apr 2020||£874||‐||Enquire||15||NO|
|18 Apr 2020||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- A packed lunch can be arranged with advance warning for 6 euros per person per day
- Beer, soft drink (Orangina, Coca-Cola, Diet Coke, Sprite & Tonic), vodka & gin available from the honesty bar
- First Floor:
- Chignin: double with en-suite shower and wc
- Altesse: double with en-suite shower and wc
- Second Floor:
- Mondeuse: twin/double. En-suite Jacuzzi bathroom with wc
- Apremont: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Pinot: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Roussette: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Third Floor:
- Cruet: triple with en-suite bath and wc
Included in Price
- Welcome reception upon arrival
- Breakfast with cooked option on 6 mornings (buffet breakfast on staff day off)
- Afternoon tea (6 afternoons)
- Apéritifs and canapés (6 evenings)
- Four course dinner with selected complimentary wines served on 6 nights (choice of two reds and two whites)
- Childrens' early supper can be arranged if required and served at 6pm
- Quality linen and towels, bathrobes and slippers, plus a welcome pack on arrival
- Complimentary toiletries: Cole & Lewis liquid soap, hand & body lotion and body wash
- Alpine Answers' CONCIERGE SERVICE (whole chalet bookings only) help with ski hire and lesson bookings
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift