Chalet Serendipity is located in a quiet area of charming Meribel Village. The property was built in 2018 and combines the very best of modern alpine living with more than a nod to a traditional chalet atmosphere.
Built across 4 floors the chalet has plenty of space for twelve guests. Apart from the central staircase which links each floor there is also the convenience of a lift. The dramatic open plan sitting room with fireplace is located on the uppermost floor and being elevated gives fantastic mountain views. Leading off the main sitting room is a separate TV snug room which is ideal for some quiet time.
On the next floor down there are 5 guest bedrooms, each with en-suite facilities and a private balcony (most of which are south facing). Each bedroom comes with down feather duvets, fluffy pillows, the finest cotton linen, and complimentary Molton Brown toiletries in the bathroom.
The master bedroom is on its own floor and is next to the cinema room. Also on this floor are the spa facilities with Himalyan rose salt sauna and massage room. The lowest floor has the underground car park and games area.
Chalet Serendipity is located just a short walk from the centre of the village where you'll find the excellent apres-ski bar, Lodge du Village, the tourist office and the main Golf chairlift. If you are a good skier and the conditions allow you can ski back to the chalet on a short off-piste route leading off the bottom of the home piste.
A modern take on a traditional alpine chalet. Wonderful facilities, lots of space and light. Himalayan salt sauna, cinema room and driver service as well as top food and in-resort service.
- To piste/lift:
- 200 - 400 metres
- To centre:
- 200 - 400 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Very good
- Himalayan rose salt sauna. Cinema room. Smart TV and private balcony for every bedroom. Entertainment system including satellite & Apple smart TV. Underground car parking. Massage room & rain shower. Outdoor bar with heaters.
- Good views
- Cinema/TV room
- Driver service
- Gourmet food
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|06 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|13 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|20 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|27 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|03 Jan 2021||Fully Booked|
|10 Jan 2021||Fully Booked|
|17 Jan 2021||Fully Booked|
|24 Jan 2021||Fully Booked|
|31 Jan 2021||Fully Booked|
|07 Feb 2021||Fully Booked|
|14 Feb 2021||Fully Booked|
|21 Feb 2021||Fully Booked|
|28 Feb 2021||Fully Booked|
|07 Mar 2021||Fully Booked|
|14 Mar 2021||Fully Booked|
|21 Mar 2021||Fully Booked|
|28 Mar 2021||Fully Booked|
|04 Apr 2021||Fully Booked|
|11 Apr 2021||Fully Booked|
|18 Apr 2021||£2,065 pp||‐||12||NO|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Private return Geneva-Courchevel airport transfers
- A la carte breakfast and afternoon tea with mulled wine seven days a week
- Champagne and canapés (7 nights) and a four course dinner with complimentary wine (6 nights)
- Children's evening meals each evening (as required)
- All soft and alcoholic drinks in the chalets fully stocked complimentary bar
- 6 day full area Three Valleys lift pass for all guests
- Mid-week towel change
- Unlimited Wi-Fi Internet access
- Bespoke on-call driver service seven days a week
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No flights but airport transfers included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train: