Chalet du Vallon situated near the centre of Meribel Village, 200 metres from the chairlift and one of only a few chalets selected to receive the Meribel Office de Tourism's prestigious 'Label Meribel' certification - a symbol and guarantee of the highest standards.
Chalet du Vallon is a newly built chalet combining modern comforts and traditional alpine charm. The interior is a wonderful combination of rustic wood and stone, creating a warm and cosy feel, especially in the large, open plan kitchen and living area on the second floor. This floor is enhanced with a glorious open fireplace and stunning sun deck with spectacular views across the Meribel Valley.
There are four twin/double bedrooms, each with luxurious en-suite facilities. For complete relaxation, all rooms are supplied with a full Clarins luxury bath range as well as beds and linens of the very highest quality. In addition the chalet has an entertainment room, boot room and laundry with boot dryers and steam-room with an adjacent seven jet shower.
Dining and cuisine are at the heart of your experience. Hearty breakfast and afternoon tea are served daily. Champagnes with canapés and a four course dinner with fine wines (chosen to match the menu) are served 6 nights a week. All food is prepared by your own fully qualified chef.
This is one of just two luxury chalets run by a small but very professional outfit. Owned by one of Ireland's most successful industrialists this property oozes style and comfort. The owner and his family very much use this chalet as one of their homes and as a result it has a real 'alpine home' feel. The food and service are exemplary and the chalet's location is very convenient also. It is just a short stroll in the morning from the chalet to the main lift station in Meribel Village.
- 8 - 9
- To piste/lift:
- 100 - 200 metres
- To centre:
- In the centre
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Steam room with adjacent power shower. Satellite TV and Wi-Fi. Entertainment room. Complimentary bar. Boot room with heated ski boot racks. Private parking space. Driver service in the morning and afternoon.
- Steam room
- Good views
- Cinema/TV room
- Driver service
- Near resort centre
- Gourmet food
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|06 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|13 Dec 2020||£1,031 pp||‐||9||NO|
|20 Dec 2020||£2,250 pp||‐||9||NO|
|27 Dec 2020||£3,125 pp||‐||9||NO|
|03 Jan 2021||£1,625 pp||‐||9||NO|
|10 Jan 2021||£1,594 pp||‐||9||NO|
|17 Jan 2021||£1,594 pp||‐||9||NO|
|24 Jan 2021||£1,625 pp||‐||9||NO|
|31 Jan 2021||£1,688 pp||‐||9||NO|
|07 Feb 2021||£1,688 pp||‐||9||NO|
|14 Feb 2021||£3,125 pp||‐||9||NO|
|21 Feb 2021||£2,188 pp||‐||9||NO|
|28 Feb 2021||£2,000 pp||‐||9||NO|
|07 Mar 2021||£1,875 pp||‐||9||NO|
|14 Mar 2021||£1,875 pp||‐||9||NO|
|21 Mar 2021||£1,875 pp||‐||9||NO|
|28 Mar 2021||£2,063 pp||‐||9||NO|
|04 Apr 2021||£2,063 pp||‐||9||NO|
|11 Apr 2021||£1,000 pp||‐||9||NO|
|18 Apr 2021||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Champagne reception. Unlimited beers and soft drinks
- Breakfast (7 days) consists of pretty much anything you can think of. On the staff day off breakfast is self-serve
- Afternoon tea with fresh bread & jams, and a baked cake (7 days)
- Childrens' high tea is served at six o'clock (6 evenings)
- Drinks and canapés before dinner (6 evenings)
- Delicious 4 course dinners with unlimited complimentary house wine (choice of 3 reds & 3 whites). 6 nights
- After dinner coffee and digestif (6 nights)
- Bathrobes, daily newspapers and chocolate bars for the slopes
- Shared minibus service (07.30-11.00 and 16.30-20.00hrs)
- Alpine Answers' CONCIERGE SERVICE (whole chalet bookings only) help with ski hire and lesson bookings
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train: