Season 2020-2021: There is a 100% refund of any monies paid if international borders are closed, the ski resort is closed, the UK goverment advises against travel, or the French government imposes quarantine on arrival in France. The client can elect to cancel the booking before the balance due date and if any of the above restrictions are in place at the time of the booking start date the deposit will be refunded. If the restrictions have been lifted but the property has been re-sold then the deposit will also be refunded. Bookings made 01st Feb 2021 onwards: If you cannot travel because of government travel restrictions and you choose to have a cash refund rather than use credit to book another time Alpine Answers will retain 2% of the total holiday cost to cover our operational and administrative costs.
Chalet Hadrien in Meribel is a beautiful chalet located on the Route de la Renarde and provides extremely quick access to both the slopes and centre of resort. This is a huge property that can accommodate up to 14 guests with very spacious living areas and a great range of extra facilities.
The basement level offers a ski room with boot heaters, wc and double garage with space for two vehicles. The main entrance to this chalet is on the ground floor, opening onto an impressive living room with open fireplace. There is also a dining room, fully equipped kitchen and south-west facing terrace complete with garden furniture. This exceptionally large floor also has a playroom, stunning spa area including swimming pool with counter-current swimming option, Jacuzzi and sauna, hammam, fireplace in relaxation area, shower and wc. If that wasn't enough there is additionally a home cinema room with rows of plush sofas and TV/DVD player. The ground floor is where two of the six bedrooms are located. Room 1 has one double bed and 2 bunk beds with en-suite bathroom and Room 2 is a family suite. The family suite contains one room with double bed and en-suite facilities and access to terrace area and the second room contains a double bed.
The first floor contains a further 2 bedrooms. Room 3 is the master room with double bed, TV, west facing balcony and en-suite bathroom with balneo bath and shower and dressing area. Room 4 has a double bed, bathroom and wc. The last two rooms are on the top floor. Room 5 is an attic room with double bed and TV and Room 6 contains 3 single beds complete with TV and DVD player. There is also a bathroom and wc on this floor.
If you would like to view other properties in this famous Three Valleys resort please use our chalets in Meribel search page. View prices, availability, map locations, photos and client reviews for all chalet properties in Meribel.
Chalet Hadrien in Meribel is an amazing chalet with a large range of bedrooms to suit all group dynamics. This chalet has a huge amount of luxurious facilities such as spa centre and home cinema that will make you never want to leave your chalet, and if you do, the slopes are only a short walk away.
- 12 - 14
- To piste/lift:
- 200 - 400 metres
- To centre:
- 400 - 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Very good
- Swimming pool with counter-current swim jet. Jacuzzi, sauna (3 people) and hammam (4 people). Home cinema room with satellite channels and DVD player. In resort driver service. Ski room with boot heaters and laundry facilities. Double garage for 2 vehicles.
- Hot tub
- Swimming pool
- Steam room
- Good views
- Cinema/TV room
- Driver service
- Gourmet food
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|05 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|12 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|19 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|26 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|02 Jan 2021||Fully Booked|
|09 Jan 2021||Fully Booked|
|16 Jan 2021||Fully Booked|
|23 Jan 2021||Fully Booked|
|30 Jan 2021||Fully Booked|
|06 Feb 2021||Fully Booked|
|13 Feb 2021||Fully Booked|
|20 Feb 2021||Fully Booked|
|27 Feb 2021||Fully Booked|
|06 Mar 2021||Fully Booked|
|13 Mar 2021||Fully Booked|
|20 Mar 2021||Fully Booked|
|27 Mar 2021||Fully Booked|
|03 Apr 2021||Fully Booked|
|10 Apr 2021||Fully Booked|
|17 Apr 2021||£2,968 pp||‐||14||NO|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Welcome at the chalet with champagne and gourmet basket
- Preparation of breakfast (cost of food & drink paid extra)
- Preparation of dinners (cost of food & drink paid extra)
- Butler for service and chalet managment
- In-resort driver with car from 8.30am to 7.30pm
- Daily cleaning. Wood for fireplace
- Supplied bed linen, towels, bathrobes and slippers with linen change on request
- Body care products in each bathroom
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- Resort taxes are not included and paid for locally
- Please note that a damage deposit is required prior to arrival. This varies from 5,000 - 15,000 euros approx.
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Ground Floor:
- Room 1: double with 2 bunk beds, en-suite bathroom and TV
- Room 2: family room with double, TV, en-suite bathroom & terrace
- Independent room with double attached.
- First Floor:
- Room 3: master double with en-suite bathroom and TV
- Room 4: double with en-suite bathroom and TV
- Second Floor:
- Room 5: attic room with double bed and TV
- Room 6: triple (3 singles) with TV and DVD player