One of the very best - highly recommended.
Chalet Chopine is located in the convenient and tranquil private enclave Dou du Pont, five minutes from the centre of Meribel and a couple of minutes' drive from Chaudanne lifts.
The Chopine is a beautiful 300 square metre luxury property with a great blend of traditional alpine features and modern amenities. The spacious open plan living room has a fantastic fireplace for guests to relax with their pre-dinner champagne and canapes. In the dining room you will enjoy a bespoke menu cooked with local and seasonal produce, sourced from markets and farms.
The chalet sleeps up to 10 guests in five twin/double bedrooms, each with en-suite or private bathroom facilities. The chalet features its own hammam, sauna and large indoor Jacuzzi hot tub as well as a home theatre, perfect for children's movie nights, the chalet is a great option for families or a large group of friends. The chalet also has a ski locker with heated boot racks.
Guests will enjoy the use of an in-resort shared driver minibus service during their stay.
If you would like to view other properties in this famous Three Valleys resort please use our chalets in Meribel search page. View prices, availability, map locations, photos and client reviews for all chalet properties in Meribel.
A superb chalet in an elevated position in Meribel with a fantastic operator offering outstanding service. All the rooms are a good size with plenty of storage and flat screen TV's. The wellness area is worth a visit where you can enjoy a dip in the hot tub or relax in the steam room and sauna. Enjoy a glass of champagne in the cosy lounge area by the log fire and enjoy the mountain views.
- To piste/lift:
- 200 - 400 metres
- To centre:
- 400 - 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Spa area with hot tub, sauna and hammam. Home cinema. Sky TV, Apple TV and sound system. Hairdryers in each bedroom. Shared driver service (08.00 - 10.30hrs & 15.00 - 18.00hrs).
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|08 Dec 2023
|15 Dec 2023
|22 Dec 2023
|29 Dec 2023
|07 Jan 2024
|14 Jan 2024
|21 Jan 2024
|28 Jan 2024
|04 Feb 2024
|11 Feb 2024
|18 Feb 2024
|25 Feb 2024
|03 Mar 2024
|10 Mar 2024
|17 Mar 2024
|24 Mar 2024
|31 Mar 2024
|07 Apr 2024
|14 Apr 2024
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Dedicated service from 2 chalet hosts/cooks, shared driver service and housekeeper
- Daily continental breakfast plus one cooked option
- Daily laid out afternoon tea
- Daily pre-dinner nibbles laid out. Family style dinners (2 courses and cheese course) for 5 nights
- Range of the finest chateau bottled house wines and Perrier Jouet champagne (unlimited supply)
- Unlimited open bar stocked with wine, beers, premium spirits and soft drinks
- Driver service to and from lifts (08.00hrs - 10.30hrs and 15.00hrs - 18.00hrs)
- Daily cleaning and mid-week towel change
- Highest quality adult dressing gowns and slippers. Plus luxury bathroom toiletries
- All-inclusive pre-arrival concierge service, guiding you step by step
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
You May Also Like
Average PriceSold Out
Courchevel 1850, France
Chalet Grande Roche
Average Price£6,217 pp
Chalet De La Traye
Average Price£4,590 pp