Season 2020-2021: There is a 100% refund of any monies paid if international borders are closed, the ski resort is closed, the UK goverment advises against travel, or the French government imposes quarantine on arrival in France. The client can elect to cancel the booking before the balance due date and if any of the above restrictions are in place at the time of the booking start date the deposit will be refunded. If the restrictions have been lifted but the property has been re-sold then the deposit will also be refunded.
The Chalet Totara is a stunning luxury chalet in Courchevel 1850 and is located less than 30 metres from the Pralong piste and chairlifts.
The Savoyard styling of the property gives this chalet a cosy alpine feel but the modern touches and sleek styling keep it up to date and chic. The total living space is approximately 270 square metres, and the property really does feel very spacious. A real selling point of this property is its south facing terrace with a hot tub, the perfect place to relax and soothe aching muscles after an exhilarating day on the slopes.
There are 5 en-suite bedrooms as well as one extra bathroom. There is a vast living room with a welcoming fireplace - and of course satellite TV with large LCD screen, DVD player, Hi-Fi and home cinema.
If you would like to view other chalets in Courchevel 1850 please use this link to view our Courchevel 1850 chalet search engine page. From here there is a link to all the other chalet properties we feature in this famous Three Valleys ski resort.
Accommodation of the highest standards and privacy assured.
- Courchevel 1850
- To piste/lift:
- Under 100 metres
- To centre:
- More than 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Very good
- Driver service (one ride in morning + one in the afternoon). Each bedroom with internet access and flat screen TV. Large satellite TV with Bose speakers. South facing terrace with hot tub. Massage room and fitness room. Garage. Internet connection.
- Hot tub
- Good views
- Driver service
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|05 Dec 2020||£1,898 pp||‐||10||NO|
|12 Dec 2020||£1,898 pp||‐||10||NO|
|19 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|26 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|02 Jan 2021||Fully Booked|
|09 Jan 2021||£1,935 pp||‐||10||NO|
|16 Jan 2021||£1,935 pp||‐||10||NO|
|23 Jan 2021||Fully Booked|
|30 Jan 2021||£2,352 pp||‐||10||NO|
|06 Feb 2021||£3,787 pp||‐||10||NO|
|13 Feb 2021||£6,444 pp||‐||10||NO|
|20 Feb 2021||£4,713 pp||‐||10||NO|
|27 Feb 2021||£3,787 pp||‐||10||NO|
|06 Mar 2021||£3,722 pp||‐||10||NO|
|13 Mar 2021||£2,352 pp||‐||10||NO|
|20 Mar 2021||£1,935 pp||‐||10||NO|
|27 Mar 2021||£1,935 pp||‐||10||NO|
|03 Apr 2021||£1,898 pp||‐||10||NO|
|10 Apr 2021||£1,898 pp||‐||10||NO|
|17 Apr 2021||£1,843 pp||‐||10||NO|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Welcome at the chalet with champagne and gourmet basket
- Bed linen, towels and slippers are provided
- NUXE Body care products in each bathroom
- Breakfast service by the housekeeper
- Daily cleaning
- Driver service with one journey in the morning and one in the afternoon. Between chalet and lift station
- Safe box. Parking space
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- Resort taxes are not included and paid for locally
- The food for the preparation of breakfasts will be invoiced at the purchase price.
- Please note that a damage deposit is required prior to arrival. This varies from 5,000 - 15,000 euros approx.
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train: