Chalet Aspen in Courchevel 1850 is one of the original luxury chalets in the resort and really does exude alpine charm and warmth. However, with a modern basement development that has been added in recent years this wonderful property also boasts a wonderful spa area. Decorated and fitted out in a sympathetic wood panelled style to the rest of the chalet the spa contains every modern luxury - sauna, steam room, Jacuzzi, shower and relax area with TV.
The remainder of this 350 square metre property is split over ground floor, 1st and 2nd. The ground floor level has four en-suite twin/double rooms with en-suite shower and wc. The 1st floor contains the master double with en-suite bathroom and a 6th bedroom, also with en-suite bathroom, and a lounge with TV. The top floor is totally dedicated to a mostly open plan communal living and dining space. There is a wonderful central wood-burning open fireplace in the lounge area and a decent sized dining table. This sitting room area has a wonderful chalet atmosphere. The semi-professional kitchen is mostly open to the main dining and sitting area which makes this chalet a great family chalet where everyone can socialise together.
If you would like to view other chalets in Courchevel 1850 please use this link to view our Courchevel 1850 chalet search engine page. From here there is a link to all the other chalet properties we feature in this famous Three Valleys ski resort.
A lovely old chalet with cosy wood panelling and lots of alpine chalet combined with a modern basement spa centre with sauna, steam room and Jacuzzi - the best of both worlds? We think so.
- To piste/lift:
- Under 100 metres
- To centre:
- 400 - 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Spa area: steam room, sauna and Jacuzzi. Relax area. Desk with printer and fax. Wi-Fi internet connection. Ski and boot room with boot heater. Kitchen oven, micro-wave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, hob. Laundry with washing machine and dryer. One outdoor parking space.
- Ski hosting:
- Hot tub:
Prices per person for 7 nights
|15 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|22 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|29 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|05 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|12 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|19 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|26 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|02 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|09 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|16 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|23 Feb 2019||£3,051||‐||Enquire||12||NO|
|02 Mar 2019||Fully Booked|
|09 Mar 2019||Fully Booked|
|16 Mar 2019||£2,158||‐||Enquire||12||NO|
|23 Mar 2019||£2,158||‐||Enquire||12||NO|
|30 Mar 2019||£2,158||‐||Enquire||12||NO|
|06 Apr 2019||£1,935||‐||Enquire||12||NO|
|13 Apr 2019||£1,935||‐||Enquire||12||NO|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Please note that a damage deposit is required prior to arrival. This varies from 5,000 - 15,000 euros approx.
- Room 1: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 2: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 3: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 4: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 5: twin/double with en-suite bath and wc
- Room 6: twin/double with en-suite bath, wc and balcony.
- TV in each bedroom
Included in Price
- Welcome at the chalet with champagne and gourmet basket
- Beds made on arrival
- Breakfast served by the housekeeper (3h/day)
- Fresh Flowers
- Bed linen, towels, bathrobes and slippers are provided
- Daily cleaning (5h/day)
- End of stay cleaning
- NUXE Body care products
- Wood for the fireplace
- Wi-Fi connection